RAMPAGE VS BLOODY VIKINGS 3-0 ! 44V44 PREP ! BV SAYING WE GOT 18 INVITES ? BCH WHERE ?

Fat Boy

45 v 45 prep in xlpc, dont remember seeing this ever, great job on event and win

Thx for the support homie 

Goodjob nice speech

Call me obama of rs 

Looking forward to RP/OB next week ;)

sameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

@@Enza

Dicked in p2p

and in preps

LES GO 45MAN STRONG NO INVITES HERE ROFL?

Don't reply to Ryan just reply to me he the one that told us we were finna be Popeyes Warriors and then we get this Panda GFX like wtf did i even pay for

your dumb kid , we didnt even need yo ass to win 

@@Enza

Dicked in p2p

and in preps

LES GO 45MAN STRONG NO INVITES HERE ROFL?

Wow you beat me in a 1v1 once, let's be real you're welfare asf and tourny worlds was your dream for a taste of maxed gear. Fr though your opts went from 45-30 real quick. Only if you could say 45man strong on wildy trips you feel cuhh.

Wow you beat me in a 1v1 once, let's be real you're welfare asf and tourny worlds was your dream for a taste of maxed gear. Fr though your opts went from 45-30 real quick. Only if you could say 45man strong on wildy trips you feel cuhh.

? lmfao come 1v1 me on max med acc real worlds no turny if u have an acc LAWL

Didn't BV not go out Sunday so that they could do inners, and then get 3-0'd on the following day? :/

Didn't BV not go out Sunday so that they could do inners, and then get 3-0'd on the following day? :/

tbh no one knows the reason why BV has 70 idle in their ts3 but they didnt go out sunday : /  only BV would know 

thx bro for the support

you were my brother :,(

chineyyy boii order da chickn fri rice combo wid da 2 chickn wing on di side

Can I get 2 large potato wedges 20 wings well done and a arizona? And bring a bullet proof vest xd