Bloody Vikingz Walks Their Dogs Ft. Rampage (From 46-30 Real Quick)

Brutal

NcVLJJB.png

After the Prep that we lost, Rampage decided to flame us so we asked them

to step in Wilderness..

Rampage had 46 on Clan Wars but when it came to Wilderness, they somehow

dropped to 30? Invites???

LMAO, in before the 'you can't fight us matched opts' comments...

THIS IS WILDERNESS

YOU DON'T SIT IN WILDERNESS

NOT OUR FAULT YOUR INVITES LEFT

3J6ViMG.png

By the looks of things, looks like Rampage couldn't compete against a real pull 

and couldn't rely on their invites this time since they left to snipe.

pgMuihP.png

Shoutouts to Outburst for trying to snipe LOL

074geC0.png

4D7vOiM.png

S6Phqjs.png

After the first hit, clearing Rampage in .2 seconds, they tried claiming we had 50 people.

They decided to camp in singles for like 10 minutes til they finally stepped into multi where we got our 

second hit at West CA pushing them south in .1 seconds and forced them to log off and end.

JD4HFIj.png

hFyADL8.png

Brutal's POV

Dill's POV

pgMuihP.png

SCREENSHOTS

uce8qBa.png

Ia6i3Yl.png

QoOuSp2.png

E4qqOAC.png

iitRiC3.png

htxEr5r.png

oj802Cd.png

1g62TdO.png

Bn6TIkz.png

t9Sj1cH.png

CeULHUB.png

VdDd3qf.png

NLy14Kw.png

C8axdVC.png

6HeXaoj.png

m6ccmv7.png

Gao6x8E.png

yhall sht in even opt fights LOOOOOL 3-0 , yhall really left on round 3 

this is before their wild trip , they got smoked 3-0 in a prep

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/36854-rampage-vs-bloody-vikings-3-0-44v44-prep-bv-saying-we-got-18-invites-bch-where/

LOL, Last time I checked, Rampage never cleared a clan in Wildy since their opening? Thoughts? Yes, we got 2-0d in Clan wars but you got 2-0d in Wildy while your invites left you hanging and forced you to ditch from west CA and forced you to sit in singles for 10 minutes complaining saying we had 50 people? LOOL 

Nice cape switches btw

Looks like he learned it from OB

AC3IbFX.jpg

as we said name 5 invites .   LOL

Name 5 invites? LOL, everyone I named you claimed to be in your clan. How am I suppose to go against that? 

You got Mr "Join us" aka FOE member apparently

but we all seen him with Outburst and seems like he does OutBurst's tactics which is cape switching

AC3IbFX.jpg

Then, for your other guy, You claimed he's an INTRO? Like, ANYBODY could rank invites INTRO or APPLICANT.

Isn't it ironic how you went from 46-30? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCQ-EyROA74

yhall sht in even opt fights LOOOOOL 3-0 , yhall really left on round 3

this is before their wild trip , they got smoked 3-0 in a prep

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/36854-rampage-vs-bloody-vikings-3-0-44v44-prep-bv-saying-we-got-18-invites-bch-where/

Pull 40 to a saturday please lmfao invites dont come to the wildy young boy

Enza is very strong

Right? Kanicus so intelligent.

bv so brown sticky stuff half of our members logged off including myself from feeding you the dick why you so happy you won in wildy up 10-15 people sit dogs

We handed you the dick like they were free mixtapes, stay mad l00l. Don't complain when you can't match wildy opts, you must be forgetting you never pull over 20 in wildy, that prep must've given you some balls.

At the end of the day you got 3-0ed and Outburst wasn't even out but ok lol.

Who tf keeps letting you out your cage?, Godbless.. there's no cheese here. Oh and keep sucking off other clans on the brew you pass around.

Cuz yall cant pull

We could have pulled we have 30+ chilling in my channel talking and could have massed up to hit you or rp but we decided to let you guys settle your beef 1 on 1.

Who tf keeps letting you out your cage?, Godbless.. there's no cheese here. Oh and keep sucking off other clans on the brew you pass around.

Umm who are you btw yes just another random and you can't be serious about sucking off other clans when your clan sucked off Rampage for help and still lost kyp dog.

Umm you are legit a broccoli me saying bv got 3-0ed means im riding rp's dick?? At least my clan didn't beg Rampage for help l0000000l.

We never begged Rampage for help?? LMFAO

We're not like Outburst that resorts to Mains, sorry but don't talk to me with that.

You're the only clan that brings mains and teleports in F2P

We could have pulled we have 30+ chilling in my channel talking and could have massed up to hit you or rp but we decided to let you guys settle your beef 1 on 1.

Umm who are you btw yes just another random and you can't be serious about sucking off other clans when your clan sucked off Rampage for help and still lost kyp dog.

GJ coming to our 45 v 45 and spamming prep us with 15 people, of course if you had enough you would've massed and done something... oh wait no you needed to go on tanks and try and snipe us LMFAO, just move to mainclan tbh. Also another random?, you a soft Canadian, don't get your ass beat rat, we'll be expecting rp + sf in your capes from recent since your mouth's been full recently.