which new clan do you think had the biggest impact

Fake Lama of zu

I have been part of the most successful new clans to make the game, one as high council (sv) and one as a zergling (zu):::::::: WHICH NEW CLAN HAD THE BIGGEST IMPACT SV OR ZU

I think SV impacted the pure community more than ZU so far just because they dominated down ops in wild in both servers, and never pussied out of a fight we were the #1 pure clan and beat runescape and moved on to beat the mains down. (now there spastics tho hittin turned broccolied)

Zu has the best f2p quality in the game and has never lost a f2p prep. in the clan wars era zu is the most impactful clan of today sending all the other clans back home looking like fools

In the day SV was the best.. Now its ZU in my opinion which do you think

Where have I seen this terrible grammar and these long winded sentences before? Who do I always see constantly talking about 'omgiownu'.... hmmmm....

SV was only known for bringing the most mains and hacking/ddosing/being the biggest fucking scumbags in the history of the pure community. LOL

na they were bad pre eoc they chilled out on it in 07 just people didnt care till it happened to fi

sv new clan to impact rs, coz they were unheard of pre eoc lol

anyways they came into 07 massed up from p serv clans, ddosed, hacked, and crashed and introduced all this bs to all the other little weak clans and then it became the standard

so my vote goes to sv, but in a far from positive way