Question

Austin

for starters i left that team when the other ppl in it decided to mass recruit and do what they want + I never lost a single mini with them and ti closed b4 dm nice try tho

Dm would've been better if different people opened it, with those leaders it wasnt taken srs

Game over for game over

Honestly both te and go had prob the most justin beiber choke losses

Te vs muna set 2 r3 nik dies 3v3 to a 49 ballista in 5 seconds lmao

W/ go If you just would've tanked instead of trying to do damage back Danny wouldn't have punished u with his ags r2 after perfecting them lolll :/

W/ go If you just would've tanked instead of trying to do damage back Danny wouldn't have punished u with his ags r2 after perfecting them lolll :/

That cj mini i tanked out like every rnd w0t

Ti for this era of clanning reminds me of go

That cj mini i tanked out like every rnd w0t

Ti for this era of clanning reminds me of go

The last 5v5 we did u got owned r2 as fp it went down to a 2v2 ggs sniped ecstacy to tie it but both him and Anton didn't have enough restores to pull off the 2v2. R3 I splashed 40x on ecs and llama chasing jack and jack got smited and could never get pray back up and he died giving them a lead too early to do it on pkri.

If I caught one freeze i think we woulda been open for much longer and we wouldn't have all raged at each other lol

Yea I feel bout the go it comparison I don't think I'll ever forget getting 121-0'd on a scim on a 101 vs rage ever in my life

The last 5v5 we did u got owned r2 as fp it went down to a 2v2 ggs sniped ecstacy to tie it but both him and Anton didn't have enough restores to pull off the 2v2. R3 I splashed 40x on ecs and llama chasing jack and jack got smited and could never get pray back up and he died giving them a lead too early to do it on pkri.

If I caught one freeze i think we woulda been open for much longer and we wouldn't have all raged at each other lol

Yea I feel bout the go it comparison I don't think I'll ever forget getting 121-0'd on a scim on a 101 vs rage ever in my life

https://youtu.be/nc30p33SUR4

Wasnt that jack on my acc lol i was on steamroll or diff mini

Also what was more embarrasung the stack or stream snipe

That was panda vs bw lol a whole year earlier monir...

Stack, stream snipe I didn't care cus I was super stoned and we won the round lol n it made for good bants

The stack led to the 2nd loss and was super humbling and tbh stopped me from standing as first like for a good few weeks lol

That was panda vs bw lol a whole year earlier monir...

Stack, stream snipe I didn't care cus I was super stoned and we won the round lol n it made for good bants

The stack led to the 2nd loss and was super humbling and tbh stopped me from standing as first like for a good few weeks lol

What u mean standing at first