Is that you openly admitting ob can't compete? Wtf lmao

I haven't mentionned a clan, now if you think like this it's your problem

For being OB for a couple of weeks, I can tell you that they have 100% quality

I also remember 40v40 perfected x2

I haven't mentionned a clan, now if you think like this it's your problem

For being OB for a couple of weeks, I can tell you that they have 100% quality

I also remember 40v40 perfected x2

You came from bt I see you why you think ob is 100% quality

Refer to what happened Saturday and Sunday where we smoked on your brown sticky stuff main clan on xlpc accounts broccoli

Nice try but atleast BT gave action to OB and haven't got perfected 40v40 2 fucking times

why is this kid still mentioning bt. bt died and for the past couple of months bt couldnt even pull yet be able to put up with a 40 ob team LMFAO ur broccolied my nigga

Refer to what happened Saturday and Sunday where we smoked on your brown sticky stuff main clan on xlpc accounts broccoli

What happened this weekend I don't give a brown sticky stuff cause I wasn't OB anymore, but everytime we had a fight even down 10 opts we were giving you the big D

why is this kid still mentioning bt. bt died and for the past couple of months bt couldnt even pull yet be able to put up with a 40 ob team LMFAO ur broccolied my nigga

Why you still quoting me you irrelevant fuck?

What happened this weekend I don't give a brown sticky stuff cause I wasn't OB anymore, but everytime we had a fight even down 10 opts we were giving you the big D

Why you still quoting me you irrelevant fuck?

point proven you have nothing to say, you're just like kunoo everything you say on sharkbrew is irrelevant to anything to do with the clan world. you both really do show how braindead some members in ob are

point proven you have nothing to say, you're just like kunoo everything you say on sharkbrew is irrelevant to anything to do with the clan world. you both really do show how braindead some members in ob are

a bit like @@Luciel LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

a bit like @@Luciel LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Ooh because you actually think you are somebody in the clan world or in Sharkbrew???? Man stfu you are embarrassing yourself

You're just a nobody a +1 and a bitch snake