For those in xlpc..

DLPHN GANG

Having a 70 or 75 cb cap with overheads in the xLPC is beyond cauliflower. The scenes need to be reworked with the xLPC scene moving to LPC then LPC moving to MPC or the xLPC clans needs to move or the scene needs to die.

The xlpc scene cap should have always maximum 65 cb but ideally 60.

I agree to an extent. The fucked thing is you have people like me who will always max out their accounts for their clans cap. I've made 2 accs for xlpc since outburst opened 2-3 months ago. When outburst opened I was aloud to use my 73, a few weeks later I was told I had to make a new account because we now go by a 70 CB cap, so I did. Another few weeks go by they tell me cap is 75 again so I maxed out my new account at 75 cb. Fucking bullsht man lol pick a CB cap and stick with it. I'm not restarting again btw

I agree to an extent. The fucked thing is you have people like me who will always max out their accounts for their clans cap. I've made 2 accs for xlpc since outburst opened 2-3 months ago. When outburst opened I was aloud to use my 73, a few weeks later I was told I had to make a new account because we now go by a 70 CB cap, so I did. Another few weeks go by they tell me cap is 75 again so I maxed out my new account at 75 cb. Fucking bullsht man lol pick a CB cap and stick with it. I'm not restarting again btw

65 no overs seems like what xlpc should be imo..

at least that's when the scene was more fun

Due to this past weekend's events in xlpc, I just want opinions...

With 2 of the top 3 XLPC Clans (OB, BV) at the moment breaking cb cap (75) and bringing tanks (over 5 def.) - Where do you see the xlpc scene trending towards/ending up as in the near future? 

Let's not forget that another 'xlpc' clan that hasn't officially opened yet is full of tanks and 80's. 

I'm just disappointed with the actions taken this weekend, and according to the ts3 leaks, it doesn't look like anything will change this coming weekend. 

Please note: If you're just going to bash xlpc.. uhhhh, I mean I guess.. 

You ask for opinions but yet again ban every person who enters your teamspeak because you're anti-social. 

For my clan personally we stick to p2p for a reason. You can't bring good raggers to p2p so if you have enough balls come p2p you'll get the cleanest action out there. Secondly, I wish the Saturdays were earlier mass at 3:30pm est instead of 4pm est because all the clans come out at 4:45 nearly 5pm which is toxic as fuck. On this note, Sharkbrew pm me or come on sb ts and i wouldn't mind targetting clans till closures if they want to bring tanks. I've done this before manys times and everytime BV closed/ complained. I know for a fact that i'll be camping Network till they close So gl hitting any other clan other then SF. 

My rank system (Ascent) has always said stay below 65 cb in meetings and private messages and A6 said 70 cb at first from what I know but everyone else wanted 75 cb cap and overs because they wanted to use the scene as a stepping stone to move up. The reason why I have pulled myself and my clan out of all of this is because this scene has became a utter brown sticky stuff show and it's not worth my time or my member's time on the weekends to fight mains and 80 cb. Personally I feel for you making all of those accounts but this is what happens when you let people that shouldn't be running the scene run the scene. The cap needs to be picked and it needs to be lower or we need to figure something to do because this isn't the xLPC scene.

I play to bring people into this scene and to turn them into clanners and become good members/ranks in other clans which I have done a great job at but I can't do that with the way scene is now of days. This scene is made to bring low level f2p pkers that want to clan but still be able to do solo pking in world 308 and they can't do that right now because they need overs and 65+ cb. Then they come to trips and see mains and cauliflower brown sticky stuff and say I'm not wasting my time in clanning.

You ask for opinions but yet again ban every person who enters your teamspeak because you're anti-social.

For my clan personally we stick to p2p for a reason. You can't bring good raggers to p2p so if you have enough balls come p2p you'll get the cleanest action out there. Secondly, I wish the Saturdays were earlier mass at 3:30pm est instead of 4pm est because all the clans come out at 4:45 nearly 5pm which is toxic as fuck. On this note, Sharkbrew pm me or come on sb ts and i wouldn't mind targetting clans till closures if they want to bring tanks. I've done this before manys times and everytime BV closed/ complained. I know for a fact that i'll be camping Network till they close So gl hitting any other clan other then SF.

We have 3 specific people that we ban on entrance because we know their specific intent the second they come in. Not sure how that's anti-social, we just don't necessarily enjoy people that come in on VPNs just to flame in our own ts3.

Regardless, we'll talk soon..

Sadly nothing will change cause the people in xlpc with 70 plus cb won't go p2p meaning they don't join an lpc , the scene right now looks like a bunch of seniors who don't want to graduate lmao ; 65 MAX cap and xlpc can thrive and push more people into the lpc scene or mpc scene of that move ever does happen ; sadly the tards with maxed 75 cb 40 attk are crippling a stepping stone to create a much larger scene , clouded by the thoughts of being #1 in a begginer league ..

Its like winning a trophy in houseleague sports I mean sure it's a trophy but does it really matter rofl