P2P mini vs [P]hoenix quick 2-0.

Backstabbed

yes training brand spanking new people to mini makes no sense right??

Don't worry lads keep laughing however In a space of 2 weeks px have become a top tier p2p clan, surpassing even the one server clans!!!

Who's the real joke on?

Salso bro, pipe down already. Since when in ever have anyone had a pub off mini I mean bro it's all fun and games God bless you guys care too much.

You lot are all talking about new guys but you were there, eimaj was there, vovheli was there so half of your people weren't new, we had even new people lmfao..

Damn I don't get this salt.

No high rank was there. Just a few members looking to get some practice. No salt. 

Feel free to rm us. I'm sure our high ranks / better members would like to rinse you guys out. 

But overall, it was fun practice on you guys. 

No high rank was there. Just a few members looking to get some practice. No salt. 

Feel free to rm us. I'm sure our high ranks / better members would like to rinse you guys out. 

But overall, it was fun practice on you guys. 

LEGIT NO1 CARES IF U LOSE A MINI LMFAO ITS 40% RNG

LEGIT NO1 CARES IF U LOSE A MINI LMFAO ITS 40% RNG

calm down.

i am just clarifying that it was a pub off mini. 

if no one cared about losing a mini why would there even be the option of a PUB ON / OFF mini? 

the things you should consider thinking about...

calm down.

i am just clarifying that it was a pub off mini. 

if no one cared about losing a mini why would there even be the option of a PUB ON / OFF mini? 

the things you should consider thinking about...

well apparently you care

we bring new guys to minis all the time lol fuck it who cares? its for practice man