Who's going to tap out first?

Amir

Well  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Which clan will cancel their trips first?

• UB the great clan i want to be in
    • Fatality
    • Final Ownage Elite
    • Supremacy
    • Intense Redemption

imagine turning your focus onto us despite every clan still flaming you on these boards

i hope you guys try hard to do "do the same to us" but no matter what in the end we'll be around to defend ourselves and in the top 2 pure clans of all time heh

look how mad u are lmfao im a lone wolf btw i can smoke u all at the same time lmfao

yea i gotta agree nobody cares about eop and the only people who join them are refugees from clans that were closed by other clans

your anni will come and go (with nobody caring) and eop will continue to have the worst leadership in the game by far that relies on mains and has no idea how to make themselves not garbage

yea i gotta agree nobody cares about eop and the only people who join them are refugees from clans that were closed by other clans

your anni will come and go (with nobody caring) and eop will continue to have the worst leadership in the game by far that relies on mains and has no idea how to make themselves not garbage

You canceled preps stfu you bundle of twigsgot lmfao

imagine turning your focus onto us despite every clan still flaming you on these boards

i hope you guys try hard to do "do the same to us" but no matter what in the end we'll be around to defend ourselves and in the top 2 pure clans of all time heh

Imagine being so afraid of eop you do everything in your power to not get on bad terms with them