best matched clans of all time

zergling

I think that everyone is going to say a lot of different old clans but lets be real right now:

zerg unit has basically gone undefeated in preps (were like 34-1?) and almost all of them have been 3-0. No one has actually put up a fight including 8 year old clans.

I am no statistics major but that is the best average of all time. I realize clans like MM/TLP aren't here anymore but even they didn't have the record we do in zu.

just because were new doesn't mean were not the best matched of all time. take it into consideration as were the most respected clan right now due to our matched ops performance

My opinion on matched all time:

1. ZU

2. TLP/MM

3. Foe

4. Cp

5. z?

whats your opinion?

lol being honest he acts just like the rest of zu.... ha ha get it zu instead of you oh goodness im to cleaver!

literally no one has said any of the stuff that you or this troll account says (so you again). Very smart way of trying to stir stuff though mate! Keep at it!

I think that everyone is going to say a lot of different old clans but lets be real right now:

zerg unit has basically gone undefeated in preps (were like 34-1?) and almost all of them have been 3-0. No one has actually put up a fight including 8 year old clans.

I am no statistics major but that is the best average of all time. I realize clans like MM/TLP aren't here anymore but even they didn't have the record we do in zu.

just because were new doesn't mean were not the best matched of all time. take it into consideration as were the most respected clan right now due to our matched ops performance

My opinion on matched all time:

1. ZU

2. TLP/MM

3. Foe

4. Cp

5. z?

whats your opinion?

you are nothing if i hit off omgiwonucross eyed and you know it lol.