Wilderness vs Clan Wars

Nixon

Wilderness. Clan wars is great for switching up events and changing things up every now and then via preps but wilderness was, is, and always will be more exciting. When all is said and done clans will be remembered for their wilderness capabilities, not clan wars.

When clans get bullied to clan wars, they get made fun of. You never hear a clan saying lmfao bullied into the wilderness. Lol.

Please elaborate. ub has yet to bring mains, and always fights. We don't hide logged out waiting to get crashes, we go hit clans 1v1, till every other clan crashes us. When's the last time eop didnt bring mains and went to hit 1v1's instead of crashes? If you think any other open clan is being as scummy as eop, i'm open to hear who and how

Always fights, huh?

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/36428-unbreakable-declares-on-eop-for-f2p-prep/

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/36429-unbreakable-declares-on-eop-for-p2p-prep/

You know, if you can't be truthful about simple things such as that, then I doubt you're being very truthful about how your leadership doesn't bring mains/isn't a scummy clan lol. I mean, unbreakable crash fights instead of 1v1s, are you just as scummy as EOP because of that? lol bundle of twigs anyone who passed high school would be able to realize...

Pls find our mains lmao... 

Whole community knows lpc mains are with sv, eop, or cd. 

So, seeing as 2 of those are ded clans, what's eop's reasoning?

I asked for ur elaboration, you brought nothing m8

it's no secret your garb clan brings mains whenever you think you're on the verge of peaking. i have no problem admitting we bring 3x as many in retaliation.

Always fights, huh?

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/36428-unbreakable-declares-on-eop-for-f2p-prep/

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/36429-unbreakable-declares-on-eop-for-p2p-prep/

You know, if you can't be truthful about simple things such as that, then I doubt you're being very truthful about how your leadership doesn't bring mains/isn't a scummy clan lol. I mean, unbreakable crash fights instead of 1v1s, are you just as scummy as EOP because of that? lol bundle of twigs anyone who passed high school would be able to realize...

it's no secret your garb clan brings mains whenever you think you're on the verge of peaking. i have no problem admitting we bring 3x as many in retaliation.

Still waiting on screenies or vid or something of ub mains. Quote me when u find it thx

Still waiting on screenies or vid or something of ub mains. Quote me when u find it thx

l0000l back in the corner pussy thats what happens when you turn into a bitch clan forfeiting ur own declarations...

stop crying when u bring mains against EOP and they have 3x more l0l

hell of a legacy, sitting a draynor bank for 40 minutes, another 40 in corp, and 30 seconds crashing a fight

look buddy we aren't talking about an unbreakable trip analysis, we're talking about how the wilderness is more prestigious in the long run

btw its been 20 weeks since ub last prepped EOP and ur yet to beat EOP in a prep l000000000l

l0000l back in the corner pussy thats what happens when you turn into a bitch clan forfeiting ur own declarations...

stop crying when u bring mains against EOP and they have 3x more l0l

look buddy we aren't talking about an unbreakable trip analysis, we're talking about how the wilderness is more prestigious in the long run

btw its been 20 weeks since ub last prepped EOP and ur yet to beat EOP in a prep l000000000l

I figured you couldn't understand what i said. maybe ur friend godfather can. quote me when u find pics or vid of ub mains, until then kick rocks kid 

I figured you couldn't understand what i said. maybe ur friend godfather can. quote me when u find pics or vid of ub mains, until then kick rocks kid 

come fight EOP l0000l I figured someone with your background wouldnt understand and would instead be afraid to fight hahahahah u can make topic declarations trying 2 act big but ur scared to fight in a pixelated medieval simulated safe zone lol typical bundle of twigss

im waiting on ub to sack up and fight me

There's a reason you keep so many mains on weekends. If you actually wanted to fight, you wouldn't hide behind them m8. that simple. But everyone knows eop won't get off mains, as multiple clans would insta body eop. 

But once again, your whole loose reasoning as to why you bring mains is a fookin joke. We all know ub don't tote mains, so stop trying to push that excuse on sb. You have nothing to back that claim up.

There's a reason you keep so many mains on weekends. If you actually wanted to fight, you wouldn't hide behind them m8. that simple. But everyone knows eop won't get off mains, as multiple clans would insta body eop. 

But once again, your whole loose reasoning as to why you bring mains is a fookin joke. We all know ub don't tote mains, so stop trying to push that excuse on sb. You have nothing to back that claim up.

the average ub member is deluded and braindead, you're just a junior tyendinger at this point.

tldr; u bring mains, me bring more mains and kill u clen

Do you remember what happened when EOP stopped bringing mains? Every other clan used mains against them lol so now that you guys all tried to screw with EOP when they were doing something nice for the community, you're all facing the repercussions. If you want a main free community, you should stop the mains because I don't think EOP feel inclined to be the bigger person now. It doesn't matter if you bring 1 main or 10 mains, they'll always out main you lmfao

btw stop avoiding preps against EOP l0l

Do you remember what happened when EOP stopped bringing mains? Every other clan used mains against them lol so now that you guys all tried to screw with EOP when they were doing something nice for the community, you're all facing the repercussions. If you want a main free community, you should stop the mains because I don't think EOP feel inclined to be the bigger person now. It doesn't matter if you bring 1 main or 10 mains, they'll always out main you lmfao

btw stop avoiding preps against EOP l0l

I said kick rocks reject

clan wars cuz it's a better representation of the quality of a clan

Now n Days after learning about what goes down in a Matched Opt fight its pretty much both the same outcome. 

Clanwars - You got leaks on First/2nd piles [justin beiber] 

- You do find that clanwars does show " Quality" but how can you say a clan has quality when their piles are being leaked or paying to leak? (its not a fair fight these days) 

WIlderness- You do have leaks once again but primarily on weekends but even then im specify towards Midweeks only when i state wilderness. I find that the clan who returns the fastest, who tanks the best, has the most quality. Wilderness Midweeks if you get leaked it doesnt really matter to much because you were meant to fight at some point. I just think that logging on top of a clan is justin beiber when you're trying to have a proper/fair fight. With everything running smooth i find that a Matched Pkri between 2 clans is far more quality then being in max gear in clanwars. 

hell of a legacy, sitting a draynor bank for 40 minutes, another 40 in corp, and 30 seconds crashing a fight

If all trips were like that it would be rather lame after a while, yes. Idk if UB trips are like that but EoP has hella trips with lots of action that brown sticky stuffs on clan wars action any day of the week. Whether it be midweeks or weekends, wilderness has always been more relevant not only for the pure community but for the main community as well.

If CWA was more fun and more relevant clans would probably still be doing PCL, and your clan wouldn't be declining preps from your own declaration in clan wars lol. But hey thats just my opinion.  B)