Wilderness vs Clan Wars

Nixon

wilderness is by far the better choice for rivalries, simply because you can't avoid your rival in the wilderness without accepting you're on the losing side. if mains are deemed a problem, go beg jagex to get us 1def worlds and try your luck with eop.

i've never really cared for clan wars, i don't deem it as big of a definitive factor for "quality" as many others do. 3 rounds of knockout in an rng based game, pff.

Yeah, you guys take this game way too serious

yahoooooooooo

gz prepping thin air btw

dont worry, @ is still annoyed that his clan was bullied by eop when he thought mass declaring on every clan in the clan wars system that unbreakable sucked the moderators off for would gauruntee him cotm l00l all he got was embarrassed when he ran away from prepping eop after he cried for 3 months telling everyone that it was eop who wouldnt prep

wilderness is by far the better choice for rivalries, simply because you can't avoid your rival in the wilderness without accepting you're on the losing side. if mains are deemed a problem, go beg jagex to get us 1def worlds and try your luck with eop.

eop leadership is really struggling on trips atm so idk how you're so confident you'd do well in 1 def worlds

proffessional video game griefers, eop, have only ever had good spells in the wild cos they bring mains murd, and no other clan is sad enough to spend their weekends tryin to retaliate and would rather fight with pures as intended

what did u just say about ub not being a legacy clan

dont start this

mayhem aka the clan that was bullied on battlescape is not a legacy clan. Remember unbreakables crying out that they werent tlp? cant just claim to be them when its convenient lol the real tlp leadership (not the one that ran it into the ground) would be spitting on you bundle of twigsgots who ruined their good name lol

eop leadership is really struggling on trips atm so idk how you're so confident you'd do well in 1 def worlds

proffessional video game griefers, eop, have only ever had good spells in the wild cos they bring mains murd, and no other clan is sad enough to spend their weekends tryin to retaliate and would rather fight with pures as intended

your leadership is no less scum than we are, difference is, we can kill your brown sticky stuff nameless clan.

Although clan wars is 'safer' I've always preferred the wilderness over it. Why? Because it's more fun in my opinion. Most of the time you don't know who you're going to run in at what location (guess it's different now with every clan having a ton of leaks and spies). The zones aren't limited in the wilderness, and can change at any given time. I just prefer the thrill of the wilderness, the thrill of possibly losing items, the thrill of dealing with one or more rival clans and the thrill of dealing with clans with more opts. There is simply put more diversity in the wilderness. A clan needs to be truly organised in the wilderness to have good weekend trips. But pking/clanning in the wilderness has changed drastically. It's not as fun anymore from what I've experienced due to all the crashing and teleporting.

I've never been a fan of P2P clanning, and while I acknowledge that skill plays a very huge part in p2p, I do believe items and money play a big part as well in P2P CW. If you don't have the items or stats you're pretty much going to lose vs a clan that has better averages and gear, even if your clanmembers have decent-good skills. In the wilderness you won't bring your best gear in P2P, making fights more balanced. F2P (cw) is more fun in my opinion, everybody has the same items, so skill and stats play a bigger role in an even opted fight. The basics of F2P are fun due to its simplicity. Sometimes less is more.

Good points. Do you think weekend trip fights are more prestigious than midweek 1v1s or pkris?

midweek pkris are great fun and should be easy to arrange, i wish clans would do it more

the only difference between weekends and midweek is the opts and that on weekends everyone is out and massed so there will be millions of crashes

your leadership is no less scum than we are, difference is, we can kill your brown sticky stuff nameless clan.

Please elaborate. ub has yet to bring mains, and always fights. We don't hide logged out waiting to get crashes, we go hit clans 1v1, till every other clan crashes us. When's the last time eop didnt bring mains and went to hit 1v1's instead of crashes? If you think any other open clan is being as scummy as eop, i'm open to hear who and how

Please elaborate. ub has yet to bring mains, and always fights. We don't hide logged out waiting to get crashes, we go hit clans 1v1, till every other clan crashes us. When's the last time eop didnt bring mains and went to hit 1v1's instead of crashes? If you think any other open clan is being as scummy as eop, i'm open to hear who and how

LOL