Eruption of Pures #1 Saturday - Chasing FO through F2P/P2P, ending Breakable

Godfather

lmao keep making false accusations and we'll chase you around with 50 mains again. if we're wrongly accused of bringing them, why not add some truth to the claim eh?

lmfao because ur tomatoic conclusion of when you are getting camped by mains is to bring mains?  we have disputed topics against you for this lmfao

ur so delusional 

u mean apex + ir + ub were waiting together in multi l000000000l

gratz eop once again for the action packed trip

listen buddy you can spread your moronic propaganda but do you ACTUALLY think people believe this brown sticky stuff? 

i bet your own members regret the fact that they have to attend a pk trip on weekends with no action at all and only hit clans in singles and flame. thats literally all you do... lmao next time unbreakable waits in multi for 15mins atleast try and hit them (which u wont cuz they would destroy you).

But noooooooo stay in singles and keep getting no action. oh btw eop + foc fighting eacother in singles on a saturday trip in P2P GEAR just to avoid getting smoked in f2p.

listen buddy you can spread your moronic propaganda but do you ACTUALLY think people believe this brown sticky stuff? 

i bet your own members regret the fact that they have to attend a pk trip on weekends with no action at all and only hit clans in singles and flame. thats literally all you do... lmao next time unbreakable waits in multi for 15mins atleast try and hit them (which u wont cuz they would destroy you).

But noooooooo stay in singles and keep getting no action. oh btw eop + foc fighting eacother in singles on a saturday trip in P2P GEAR just to avoid getting smoked in f2p.

retweet

lmfao know ur place little eop doggies, you were slumping the whole time TLP was open in 2015/2016 for a reason ;)

hey barragekyle, why lie?

I can literally go and find the topics during that era (btw TLP wasnt even open for that long you brown sticky stuff tier clan ha) EOP legit pulled 50-90 at that point, wouldnt call it a slump

Wait so UB are claiming we had no action yet they spent 10 minutes gearing in P2P to rush both us and FOE?

Lmfaooo

Fun trip, was easy.

Btw @all clans pls do not try to fight my clan in single, u will never win ffs lmao

U were in p2p cause you were running from UB lmfaooo i cant even deal with eop kids they make me lmao so hard

write me another book you bundle of twigs lmfa000000

look at all these mad potato mashers on eops topic l00000000000l

get mad bundle of twigss

get mad bundle of twigss

Comes back to castle after being cleared while ub are chasing the other of the last two clans standings down to ditch. Claims they were chasing unbreakable down but yet they only have like 30 seconds of the castle fight. lollllll

get mad bundle of twigss

not mad at all :) just stating facts buddy :)

i get it bro you've lost hope for ur clan so you come on sharkbrew with your propaganda trying to make yourself feel better. 

but at the end of the day, we BOTH know that eop is built on lies and propaganda. stay salty little "twig bundle" XD.

Ty to all the salty breakable members on our topic for the bumps, views and post count. Nobody even takes your clan serious lol all you guys do is pipe up on sharkbrew then proceed to lose whether it be in the wilderness or clan wars. If breakable wanted a real rivalry vs EoP it would probably be far easier than fatality or sv lol.

not mad at all :) just stating facts buddy :)

i get it bro you've lost hope for ur clan so you come on sharkbrew with your propaganda trying to make yourself feel better. 

but at the end of the day, we BOTH know that eop is built on lies and propaganda. stay salty little "twig bundle" XD.

"but at the end of the day" we both know that you are mad as fuck lma0000 get mad you dumb bundle of twigs

i think you are just salty that eop made u end ur trip yesterday l0l