Apex vs. Misfits | 1 Hour Return War | Misfits Bullied to Mains

Nixon

Did you watch what I asked you to watch orrrrrr you just hella salty cause you lost in the end :/

Btw I'm probably old enough to be your dad "kid"

no, i don't need to because i was there myself. you can even see in Nixon's vid at the end misfits kid running right by mains no one getting hit l0l was too obvious 

youre "old enough to be my dad" yet still hang out on sb all day everyday oh my  :lol:

Did you watch what I asked you to watch orrrrrr you just hella salty cause you lost in the end :/

Btw I'm probably old enough to be your dad "kid"

You're pretty confident for somebody who self-admittedly wasn't present. I don't feel comfortable saying @@B-ryan or another high rank had anything to do with them, but 15+ mains making little to zero contact with Misfits before your clan spams "Apex cleared" then accuses us of bringing mains, it's clear that somebody from Misfits was either directly responsible or slipped up somehow.

You're pretty confident for somebody who self-admittedly wasn't present. I don't feel comfortable saying @@B-ryan or another high rank had anything to do with them, but 15+ mains making little to zero contact with Misfits before your clan spams "Apex cleared" then accuses us of bringing mains, it's clear that somebody from Misfits was either directly responsible or slipped up somehow.

I mean I think we're going to have to agree to disagree with this one, I'm confident that nobody within the Misfits rank team would be calling upon UNK, I mean unk out of all main clans Lul, please refer to my previous post that shows them killing our vidder and others when they rushed, they also continued to chase us down after apex had vanished.

It's a shame this aftermath has got so toxic bare in mind it looked like a very fun, long and mostly respectable return fight.