Message to all LPC clans , Rampage an elite unit with a pull range of 15-30 are up for hire for your P2P AND F2P TRIPS !!

Fat Boy

that wasnt my account lol

btw i put this as a banter , all you ob ranks and eop dogs are cauliflower LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>posts srs topic on sharkbrew

>gets flamed for being brown sticky stuff at rs

>claims banter

lol stop pls

I closed ur clan

how you close a open clan ?  go take care of your family .  oh wait your on a lpc trip ... go take care of them after that trip .. oh wait your on a xlpc  trip ... go take care of them after that , oh wait your at clan wars ... go take care of them after that ... oh wait your on sharkbrew waiting for your topic .  

how you close a open clan ? go take care of your family . oh wait your on a lpc trip ... go take care of them after that trip .. oh wait your on a xlpc trip ... go take care of them after that , oh wait your at clan wars ... go take care of them after that ... oh wait your on sharkbrew waiting for your topic .

Ah yes rp did win again speak up deadbeat @

Ah yes fanboy keeps stalking us we do signatures 4 pm est dont miss it kiddo

I don't play runescape.com lmao couldn't care less

this kid a goof lmfao litmob closed your clsoed snipe team is irrelevant

50-5 btw. Litmob isn't closed btw. Dp closed, violence closed, flawless closed. All by litmob byw