Some recent discussion about 1 def being rng scape compared to 20 def

موني

15 hours ago, lil keef 2x said:

like do people not learn from the past, how well did adding def caps work out for the community, do we need a flash back... was f2p fun sitting in singles while cd and cp slammed everything with 40-60 mains and 30-40 pures 

it was fun to me

3 hours ago, 17_ said:

smoke from what? u stepped down cos ur clan is now pulling 25 and 22 to preps and u couldnt handle it. shuda followed ur fathers jamz and morris and joined the superior side

and look where jamz and morris are right now. one of them committed suicide because they couldn't take the cancer in that dog shit clan and the other one is retired. 

6 minutes ago, Birthday said:

and look where jamz and morris are right now. one of them committed suicide because they couldn't take the cancer in that dog shit clan and the other one is retired. 

and look where u are. trying to compete with eop, getting destroyed and then stepping down so u dont have to take the backlash lmfao. meanwhile, jamz leaving was the best thing that could happen for eop, tysm

11 minutes ago, 17_ said:

and look where u are. trying to compete with eop, getting destroyed and then stepping down so u dont have to take the backlash lmfao. meanwhile, jamz leaving was the best thing that could happen for eop, tysm

I stepped down because I go to school and work. 2 things you're not doing as of now ^_^