THIS IS WHY ASCENT WONT PREP RAMPAGE ! LOOOOOOOOOL

Fat Boy

15 hours ago, Worldathlete said:

lmao i expected more from ascent wow they really don't wanna fight rampage zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You know we are never scared brandon, we want fair oppurtunity to be similar combats so no excuses are generated from both sides, if your clan can stay alive for another week or 2 you'll have that prep fursure. Don't forget your roots and every prep you were apart of smoking violence and flawless every weekend when you were Ascent.

6 hours ago, rT Joshua said:

Ascent only prep when they have a upperhand as in when they know you haven't got any callers on and if they have leaks in your ts so they can disconnect. It's true they only prep when ob are holding there hands if ob wasn't around they would be reopening for the seventh time. Dw rampage we will give you fair action and play by the rules

What lmfao no callers isnt tanner your caller? Lmfao your clan ez fuckn smome just stfu and sit on the side lines only 3 real xlpc clans are talking.

20 hours ago, RyanTheG said:

you really talking about other clans being in a clan ?  you had a ob rank in your prep with OD members lol ? your so trash .  ARE YOU PREPPING RAMPAGE ? OR ARE YOU DUCKING ? ITS A YES OR NO 

ODODOD  is an og ascent member , and yah a6 came for the fun of it who cares , you act like were starving for action when were the only xlpc out daily setting up fights.. wheres rampage all week??? begging for preps against clans with 90 percent of there ml participating in there first prep (3-0 btw). pipe down kid you literally cant compete anywhere so your trying to stay relevant you have 3 clans not people CLANS and your piping up over 2 people that had no impact on our rounds seeing as we won by 15+ opts each time. you lost your rivalry with Ob you lost your prep vs Rt and now your trying desperately to keep yourself alive l0l merge again kid and again cause clearly you need all the invites you can get in order to make 2 events a week. feelsbad to be a dead clan with no  community i guess. i know toronto education is terrible so if my big words take too long to sound out just move past them, keep barking puppies yall can just starve i got no problem with it. 

2 hours ago, P R O D said:

ODODOD  is an og ascent member , and yah a6 came for the fun of it who cares , you act like were starving for action when were the only xlpc out daily setting up fights.. wheres rampage all week??? begging for preps against clans with 90 percent of there ml participating in there first prep (3-0 btw). pipe down kid you literally cant compete anywhere so your trying to stay relevant you have 3 clans not people CLANS and your piping up over 2 people that had no impact on our rounds seeing as we won by 15+ opts each time. you lost your rivalry with Ob you lost your prep vs Rt and now your trying desperately to keep yourself alive l0l merge again kid and again cause clearly you need all the invites you can get in order to make 2 events a week. feelsbad to be a dead clan with no  community i guess. i know toronto education is terrible so if my big words take too long to sound out just move past them, keep barking puppies yall can just starve i got no problem with it. 

Lmfaoo talk all that brown sticky stuff, but still won't prep us pahahahaha and rivalry wit ob? What does ob have anything to do wit rp vs ascent y'all literally r obs bitch clan remember that. Keep obs nuts in ur mouth to try not closing for the 6th time lil bitch

On 10/15/2017 at 7:07 PM, Koldkilla97 said:

What can you do white ppl sayin racist brown sticky stuff and then claiming they not racist lol. Where else r they gona be allowed to actually say stuff like that and not get they ass beat beside sharkbrew forums lol

3 hours ago, P R O D said:

dont remember asking ?? stay muted during your snipe trips tho kiddo

YOOOOO hahahahahahahah kid please just prep us or stfu because there's no way you can defend yourself after that HAHAAHHAAAHHAH oh my lmao RIP ASSENT 

22 hours ago, R4ngeTAP said:

Rampage can't even pull 35 how u gonna reach the min

Yo ugly duckling please stay in your own lane go make so more runescape.com guides.

I got new IG pics up too since I know you Outbroken kids got nothing else to do with your life but DOX ppl. Just make sure to leave a like. 

On 10/15/2017 at 5:29 PM, Ibra said:

stop trying to be relevant, go back to ur 4 man p2p trips

Nobody even knows who you are buddy, you try and stay relevant by commenting on our topics 24/7. We appreciate the love but idk it seems like you could do so much more with your life than try and defend LPC rejects all day i mean idk.

On 10/15/2017 at 6:31 PM, exzrts said:

I'm not defending anyone i'm just proving my point that Rampage avoids Outburst and try to pipe up to the lower lvls (Ascent) what a joke I just want another 3-0.

Ain't nobody avoiding no LPC rejects, Eczema, u know this.. Just lmk when u ready to leave the leaks at home since I know it's the only way Outbroken still doing anything ok mr Fav Retired Rank that is on runescape.com every minute of the day.

26 minutes ago, DLPHN GANG said:

Ain't nobody avoiding no LPC rejects, Eczema, u know this.. Just lmk when u ready to leave the leaks at home since I know it's the only way Outbroken still doing anything ok mr Fav Retired Rank that is on runescape.com every minute of the day.

Lmfao it's not like i'm paying the leaks lmfao, the leaks do it for free because your clan is dogbrown sticky stuff.

Yes I am fav retired, just because i'm on Sharkbrew doesn't mean im playing runescape everyday moron I hope you know you can use Sharkbrew on your phone but a small sized brain like yours wouldn't understand lmfao.

15 hours ago, Cripzy said:

You know we are never scared brandon, we want fair oppurtunity to be similar combats so no excuses are generated from both sides, if your clan can stay alive for another week or 2 you'll have that prep fursure. Don't forget your roots and every prep you were apart of smoking violence and flawless every weekend when you were Ascent.

UHMM ..... ? " We want fair oppurtunity to be similar combats so no excuses are generated from both sides"  its "opportunity" and rampage is willing to 60cb cap prep you .  how are you going to prep RT when they are mostly 60-66 combat and then say your not going to prep because of combats?  lol ? 

13 hours ago, P R O D said:

tbh ascent your clan is trash compare to rampage , the only thing keeping you alive in the wild is outburst , you know thats true .   we never ever had a clean 1v1 on a weekend.  hence why im trying to get a clean 1v1 prep in clan wars.  but your to scared to prep and your excuse is that our combat level difference lol.   60cb cap prep baby if you really want it son.  now go put alex/a6 balls in your mouth again.  ob slave / ascent dog