5. MF

6. Apex

7. UB

8. AAO

9. SUP

10. ST

11. FI

12. SF

I agree on most but I changed a couple things. IMO PX are above MF, when a clan degrades themselves with FoM like mf have and become a meatshield, they lose rankings. Also, you forget Fatality are losing a rivalry to strike team as well, so I kindly put them into the list for you. It's also hard to decide whether to put ub lower in the list, they've done so poorly lately and their pulls are starting to match fatality.

I'm not going to bother rating the irrelevant clans but this is my non-bias opinion of today's rankings.

1. EOP 

2. FOE

3. PX

4. UB

5. IR

6. MF

EOP and FOE probably had the most action especially during their return fight but PX literally smashed misfits the entire trip. Didn't even see sup, fatality or apex for the majority of the trip.

12 hours ago, King Koer Jr said:

what did ir pull wtf

12 hours ago, Bluewatch said:

I'm not going to bother rating the irrelevant clans but this is my non-bias opinion of today's rankings.

1. EOP 

2. FOE

3. PX

4. UB

5. IR

6. MF

EOP and FOE probably had the most action especially during their return fight but PX literally smashed misfits the entire trip. Didn't even see sup, fatality or apex for the majority of the trip.

You're  the only person in the pure community that doesn't think IR was #3 today