Eruption of Pures vs. Intense Redemption | F2P Prep | 2-1

Froob

1 hour ago, Parm said:

i will gladly prep fom* if you guys drop your mains its disgusting how many mains 1 itemers ect you bring

not even your members are buying that poor attempt at an excuse over a topic that was disputed because we had scouts near a fight

forever below us

10 minutes ago, Bash said:

not even your members are buying that poor attempt at an excuse over a topic that was disputed because we had scouts near a fight

forever below us

waah waah eop beating us in wilderness lets declare a fullout l m a o, we getting what we want and u not. so we up ;]

11 minutes ago, Bash said:

forever below us

"forever" joined fom like 2 weeks ago wahahah

drop the mains fom and we can cwa fight until then i will enjoy punishing your clan every sat/sun it clearly is having an effect on you :D

2 minutes ago, Parm said:

"forever" joined fo like 2 weeks ago wahahah

drop the mains fom and we can cwa fight until then i will enjoy punishing your clan every sat/sun it clearly is having an effect on you :D

love how you say drop the mains l00l0l0l when you actually think you pull 100 pures every weekend and let the mains to boost cape counter 0ll0l0l0 trash indian fgt

1 hour ago, Parm said:

"forever" joined fom like 2 weeks ago wahahah

haha yeah i agree your quality is too shit to fight Foe matched on pures

Still pulling consistently the past 6 months gl when your pull drops again and you have nothing left :D

35 minutes ago, el chapo said:

you still talking trash dunno what you do as council , btw accept the fullout in clan wars and you will see no mains you l0l btw

4317b5b693dca1625ac1964d6fcd211e.png

3-4 mains only there

42f1d05783e7e0c79d20508cc31f63c7.png

nice 100 pures

9c965f0c58abba3a17febaf65b25060a.png

e5a848bdad91488750ea4011dffa4aac.png

09fa451a854bb58a10542728e1846694.png

73d439fe64af3e99c4e2e6d7e5e22b50.png

89c34a0c42438c9a3bf4a72fa47e2869.png

723fd2c16c3e359ee8be0aec22a10ca6.png

got alot more just tell me those pics are from the last 2 trips l0l 

looks like u went through a lot of effort for something pointless on a runescape.com fan site lmfao nice man

p.s those mains are there to kill FoM mains lol stop being biased and get ur facts right, u gotta b a weak nigga to sit around and let a clan use mains on u and not retaliate to send them a message!

1 hour ago, Bash said:

Still pulling consistently the past 6 months gl when your pull drops again and you have nothing left :D

if pulling consistantly for 6 months means after 2 clans closing into you your pull went down 10 i'd be worried LOL

but yea its rlly simple drop the mains fom we will prep, idk why u making it so hard just drop the mains.

6 hours ago, Bash said:

lol 2k16[clanhopper]bash blinded by youtube fandom lmfao eop has dominated the lpc scene since they bullied everyone down (including your new clan fom). Now stop bringing mains to events lol ur elders have all left cos ur nh, the only thing u have left are youtube recruits like yourself and mains...