Misfits Saturday Night Midweek Ft JAJA

BackWoodsL

Just now, Kanicus said:

1 less item than you’re used to rat. 

nice sense, nice English lmfao u kid are like definition of down syndrome tbh, stay dead with ur 1 server clan lmfao pussy as fuck, u are brown sticky stuff at everything u fucking do or try to do

even control pker knows that your leader are broccolied af and your clan fucking sucks l0000l, get bullied once again 

1 hour ago, Gelsey said:

nice sense, nice English lmfao u kid are like definition of down syndrome tbh, stay dead with ur 1 server clan lmfao pussy as fuck, u are brown sticky stuff at everything u fucking do or try to do

even control pker knows that your leader are broccolied af and your clan fucking sucks l0000l, get bullied once again 

A foreigner trying to tell an Englishman that his sentence that made complete sense didn’t make any sense at all... smh foreigner 

I can break it down for you if you like? ...

Px usually 1 items (refer to your own topic) 

So when we killed you when you were gearless I simply stated that you were used to only having 1 more item (the 1 item reference)  as aposed to being a looting gearless scrub. 

U UNDERSTANDER MEE N0W 4NR?! 

In gear = you die 

in 1 item = you die 

in 0 item = you die 

29 minutes ago, Kanicus said:

A foreigner trying to tell an Englishman that his sentence that made complete sense didn’t make any sense at all... smh foreigner 

I can break it down for you if you like? ...

Px usually 1 items (refer to your own topic) 

So when we killed you when you were gearless I simply stated that you were used to only having 1 more item (the 1 item reference)  as aposed to being a looting gearless scrub. 

U UNDERSTANDER MEE N0W 4NR?! 

In gear = you die 

in 1 item = you die 

in 0 item = you die 

to your clan i have only died without any gear on l000l, u understand me 4nr now? 

doesnt change the fact your clan is dead af and get bullied by us every Sunday, nice full action packed trip, half of it sitting in singles and getting cleaned there as well :D take it ez English kid.

and i werent even looting poor fuck l0l as i know many mains from that war, not jaja retards