redemption presents the extinction of the kangaroo

Sop Worldwide

Ouch, RD completely threw SUP under the bus..next week should be interesting when the tables turn. 

I see both RD & SUP at a point of stagnation and don't really see how to they can progress further so they resort to teaming in hopes that it will level the playing field vs other clans - not only are you giving the other clans more motivation, you're showing the community how bad you really are - you're just now garnering the support of the community of being #1 F2P Matched why are you guys taking steps backwards?

SUP needs to realize there levels are complete garbage and aren't going to come close to beating either clan 1v1 unless there is an opt advantage - go fight LT/BV/CP/SKO whatever other LPC's are open and continue to work on your combats instead of continuing to make desperate attempts to stay in some place of relevancy.

I'd recommend RD staying in clanwars because I don't think you're prepared for a week in week out wilderness brawl with Zu - you lack member quality/organization 

/thread

Abuse? I'm 25 def 65 prayer and was down to 1/4th of my food and 0 prayer when Zu hit and they still didn't manage to clear us. 

When you look at their video they hit 19 sup and 27 Rd members without prayer and barley any food with 40 fresh zerglings.

You know how to kill people without food and prayer? You right click them and chose the "attack" option. Apparently this was to hard of an maneuver for Zu to pull off which led to them getting completely annihilated after spamming "punished" which is fucking hilarious.

The zhit clan you're defending is almost worse than the one you led r0f

@Ex Da Gr8

You do realize you could return to that fight in 30 seconds dont ya.

When rd has 40 opts, sup has ~35 and you're teaming for that long on a clan with 42 opts.

It just shows how brown sticky stuff you are for not pushing us to single faster.

I mean look at 26 hill. Was 45v45 and your ass got cleared in 90 seconds flat r0f

You do realize you could return to that fight in 30 seconds dont ya.

When rd has 40 opts, sup has ~35 and you're teaming for that long on a clan with 42 opts.

It just shows how brown sticky stuff you are for not pushing us to single faster.

I mean look at 26 hill. Was 45v45 and your ass got cleared in 90 seconds flat r0f

You had 40 and hit 45 without pray or food and still got brown sticky stuff on. Toss around whatever numbers you want doesn't change the fact that your crash failed horribly and you got annihilated after spamming "punished" lmao.

Are you brown sticky stuff at returning or did 40 of your members get banged out in 30 seconds?  :D