Misfits Wednesday Night Midweek

BackWoodsL

XLfECns.png

Topic by @Tiny

Our Strong Bees decided it was time for another PK Trip for the day, so we headed out to Rev Caves with about 15-20 Blood-Thirsty Hornets. Later, peaking at 23 MISFITS for the night, we found some mains and bullied them out of multi for some decent loots. Next, we heard that some of the people from Rag cc were PKing so we decided to bully them out of our Wilderness and Smite some of their +1's in the process. We ended up SMITING a SARADOMIN TEAR from the Raggers and a WHIP PK and some Torag's off the mains. All of the other loots were just pretty average.

5nEvfjj.png

@BackWoodsL POV:

5nEvfjj.png

PICTURES DOWN BELOW:

DZDPQkV.png

zPK4LgU.jpg

71bWTyd.jpg

X5XASjq.png

nDIMnyc.png

QhaJ8Uf.png

IGBsR0a.png

koTnrWQ.png

YmAejVr.png

HGKKDsz.png

5 hours ago, Kanicus said:

Sometimes I watch Backwoods povs just to count how many times @Gelsey gets spec’d the fuck out, this vid it was twice Lul. 

Sometimes im checking just "some" of pics how many times i have drop each of you lmfao, yesterday 5 man clump...4 of u died so ez and didnt even went for loot as all u do is sit in singles and barrage from there l0l, tasted ur own medicine just by me? u r 2 ez 

LTLbIWf.png

J5KZiOG.png

bd4BkgH.png

yQV9cjo.png

seems u still obsessed with me?

7 hours ago, Gelsey said:

Man make it real, if i die, i lose 100k, but i have pked 2x d claws couple zgs and more mils in couple days, why would i cry bout it :D 

ez $$ 

X2 claws, doesn’t use super combats, you’re terrible, but I respect your wilderness activity, shame you have to pk with a rag cc cause your actual clan (also a rag cc) is dead. 

6 hours ago, Kanicus said:

X2 claws, doesn’t use super combats, you’re terrible, but I respect your wilderness activity, shame you have to pk with a rag cc cause your actual clan (also a rag cc) is dead. 

couldnt say that they are dead, mostly they pk in dif times and im just busy with irl stuff lol

and i dont pk with called "rag cc" theres some old mates from 5 years ago or even more i know and im just chillin with them and making some $$ + u no need super combats to get kills lmfao so idek whats ur point at there?

and i would rather quit pure scene than join Mf tbh @Asap 

• 1 month later...