LPC Clan Scene

jay.

Imo clanning has never been so weak, Its a circel of clans opening and closing. 

How long did the last LPC scene last, A couple months maybe untill people started leveling up.

Same on private servers, clans open than the hype dies and they close.

I give this scene a 2-3 months before everything dies out once again, people move back to rsps and it all starts over again.

How long did the last LPC scene last, A couple months maybe untill people started leveling up.

I give this scene a 2-3 months before everything dies out once again, people move back to rsps and it all starts over again.

it will die bcuz of kids get reqs for HPC and join them?  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

I see it differently tbh, the 'LPC batches' for lack of a better word are in my eyes the best way for clans to start from the ground up atm.

Think about it, other then old clans reopening where previous members come back ect ect, how hard must it be to start a clan from the ground up? These LPC's are the best hope for new clans to get their foot in.

Your completely right when you say most of them will probably end up closing. But not before introducing new players to clanning and if we're lucky a few clans might thrive and be able to stay open.

sup and zu came from the last batch of lpcs and are doing fine with the big guys. Get facts before you go hating on brown sticky stuff.

these lpcs work in seasons if you can finish top in your season you go on to compete in a higher tiers

ur just too blind making ur ugly gfx to notice that

these lpcs work in seasons if you can finish top in your season you go on to compete in a higher tiers

ur just too blind making ur ugly gfx to notice that

How can you judge my GFX when i haven't posted any serrious gfx for about 6 months lmfao.

I see it differently tbh, the 'LPC batches' for lack of a better word are in my eyes the best way for clans to start from the ground up atm.

Think about it, other then old clans reopening where previous members come back ect ect, how hard must it be to start a clan from the ground up? These LPC's are the best hope for new clans to get their foot in.

Your completely right when you say most of them will probably end up closing. But not before introducing new players to clanning and if we're lucky a few clans might thrive and be able to stay open.

True, Hopefully they will last.

The clanning community has been far weaker than it is now; namely before the first batch of LPC's came about when there was only FOE, Fi, EOP, and CP remaining who were actively having trips and what not. 

The last LPC scene lasted about 4 or 5 months as being "true" LPC clans until the HPC/MPC clans joined em, but the LPC scene having a short life span isn't a bad thing as them becoming MPC/HPC eventually is always the goal for a low level clan. It has to be. It isn't too much of a problem that it is similar ranks opening and closing, Zu and Sup's leadership who can be considered the 'standouts' from the last batch of LPCs both had various prior clans that the leadership or memberbases were a part of (TD/Malice/Mercy, and PD/EF/Hostility respectively) until something finally clicked and they became successful.

The ideal state of the community is when an LPC scene doesn't need to be manufactured and nurtured, and this comes about when there are more clans of varying 'power', especially towards the bottom of the rankings so that if a new clan opens they instantly have people to fight. If a single LPC clan opened without others alongside it, in the community right now they'd be singling themselves out and life would be very difficult for them to grow and expand, which is why theres been extra effort to make sure an LPC scene can be created to help all the clans who will be competing with each other.

Right now theres

Conquer

Trauma

Olympus

Curse

Omega

Chaos

Remedy

Impact

So hopefully once trips begin for these clans, things fall into place.