Phoenix F2P Saturday ft. AAO/SUP/IR/FI

Spiral

1 minute ago, Nixon said:

>The only dumb posts were yours, flaming people for playing the game that YOU played for over 10 years

The most cancerous people on this website all have pirates next to their names - all of my above posts follow the same exact formula as your council

>(even the private servers lmfao)

Never played private servers, I quit from 2012-2015

>were selling rsgp to help your parents pay the rent.

No, see I have this cool thing called a job, I get paid consistently, so I'm able to budget properly!

> Idk how a dumb fuck like you even got a rank on these forums...

Because I'm a competent human being in a sea of turds like you

Nice text wall, but you still didnt address the POINT of my post, which was you being a hypocrite vermin.

Youve been more addicted to this game than most people on these forums and then flame them for playing the same game that you played for ~10 years & only quit last month.

You lost this argument, walk away now downy.

1 minute ago, 0ldschooler said:

Nice text wall, but you still didnt address the POINT of my post, which was you being a hypocrite vermin.

Youve been more addicted to this game than most people on these forums and then flame them for playing the same game that you played for ~10 years & only quit last month.

You lost this argument, walk away now downy.

If you're not literate enough to convey your argument, don't get mad at me, I literally deconstructed everything you posted silly, there's one point missing from my list of bulletpoints, and that's the part where you said "See my point?" which I clearly missed, because again, you weren't able to construct your words in any sort of meaningful way. 

1 minute ago, Nixon said:

If you're not literate enough to convey your argument, don't get mad at me, I literally deconstructed everything you posted silly, there's one point missing from my list of bulletpoints, and that's the part where you said "See my point?" which I clearly missed, because again, you weren't able to construct your words in any sort of meaningful way. 

>The only dumb posts were yours, flaming people for playing the game that YOU played for over 10 years

"The most cancerous people on this website all have pirates next to their names"

Yeah, that explains it all! Thank you.

12 minutes ago, 0ldschooler said:

"The most cancerous people on this website all have pirates next to their names"

Yeah, that explains it all! Thank you.

I'm probably taking your bait hook, line, and sinker, but I'll bite anyways. I considered joining EOP for a time when I came back to the game, until I realized EOP's M.O. is to find a clan, flame it, then camp it until they slump so they can claim some sort of victory on Sharkbrew. 99% of EOP's posts are absolute cancerous garbage flaming people over a fucking game, which by all definitions is supposed to be fun. In my time playing, I never really had to deal with the cancer your clan spreads on a first-hand basis, but it's pretty easy to see how fighting a clan that doesn't want to play by any sort of rules would get pretty boring pretty fast. I personally can't imagine playing a game for the explicit purpose of ruining the fun of others, but that's just me. I'm admittedly new to clanning relative to a lot of people in this community, and I only joined it because I thought it'd be fun, and it was for a time, and that time came to an end - chalk it up as a victory if you want, it doesn't really affect me beyond making me sad for this community. If you guys ever do attain your goal of closing every clan until you're the only ones left, you'll probably realize how massively you fucked up, years devoted to pixels and nothing to show for it.

Does that explain everything?

1 hour ago, Nixon said:

Does that explain everything?

Nope, because you just posted another text wall of something completely irrelevant to our previous discussion.

We talked about your hypocrisy of calling other people out for playing the same game that you played for ~10 years & only quit last month. Your hatred for EOP has nothing to do with it buddy.

Ill play along though, and remind you that EVERY clan is talking brown sticky stuff to their rivals and so on, EOP just stands out the most because we're at the top, no1 really cares for little clans battling it out in their 20v20 rivalries so they dont pay much attention to their topics/posts etc..

"until I realized EOP's M.O. is to find a clan, flame it, then camp it until they slump so they can claim some sort of victory on Sharkbrew. "

If a clan slumps as a result of being in a rivalry with eopt hen yes, i dont see why they WOULDNT claim a victory or flame them on sharkbrew lmfao? This is literally what clanning is about dumbass.

"I personally can't imagine playing a game for the explicit purpose of ruining the fun of others, but that's just me."

Yeah, big bad eop is ruining the fun for others by being a successful clan & dominating the clan world in a game that is all about competition... Those sad fucking pirates man..

On 12/10/2017 at 3:54 AM, 0ldschooler said:

Wow what a cool kid! He hasnt played the game for a month now out of his 15 year runescape clanning "career"

He has the right to flame anyone who plays this game now, watch out.. this guy is successful irl now & theres no stopping him.

this is some good banter

• 3 weeks later...