Accept PREP or nawwww ? CD vs OP . OP MOST UNDERRATED CLAN VS MOTHER CD

Fat Boy

Just now, PICwarior381 said:

Bro like you said, it's only a game go make friends, go outside do something with your life and don't spend your life trying to close us it's pointless and depression will not help man I mean you can ask Dan he can give you his pills so you can see life in so many different colour lmfaoooooo

Just now, Dillon Howlett said:

Cheer up man life gets better stop being so depressed all the time pop some pills and get back on your feet

Ye you right and whats crazy about it, it's that you are actually using Dans pills so you must be back on your feet real fucking quick, trying to close BT but you can't and you being depressed again and thats your cycle of life I guess

Damn must feel bad to be CD but most importantly must feel bad to be you :(

Just now, PICwarior381 said:

Ye you right and whats crazy about it, it's that you are actually using Dans pills so you must be back on your feet real fucking quick, trying to close BT but you can't and you being depressed again and thats your cycle of life I guess

aw man don't cry I know you tried so hard to save bt but couldn't huehue

13 minutes ago, PICwarior381 said:

Depression is a common mental disorder that causes people to experience depressed mood, loss of interest or pleasure, feelings of guilt or low self-worth, disturbed sleep or appetite, low energy, and poor concentration. Depression is different from feeling down or sad.

These CD retards are lame af, is it my fault that you guys are ugly af and have litteraly no life?

Like legit man wtf is wrong with you but I actually hope the depression that you guys are suffering from is going a little bit away by thinking you can close us I hope it makes your day better and see life in a different color than dark :)

2 hours ago, PICwarior381 said:

These CD retards are lame af, is it my fault that you guys are ugly af and have litteraly no life?

Like legit man wtf is wrong with you but I actually hope the depression that you guys are suffering from is going a little bit away by thinking you can close us I hope it makes your day better and see life in a different color than dark :)

I know you tried sooo hard for bt only to realize they will forever be brown sticky stuff and there's nothing you can do and we understand your depression just like bt black son (i hope he hasn't done anything drastic and got some help) but im here to tell you that it will be ok once you accept the higher power of CD and learn your place

11 hours ago, Dillon Howlett said:

I know you tried sooo hard for bt only to realize they will forever be brown sticky stuff and there's nothing you can do and we understand your depression just like bt black son (i hope he hasn't done anything drastic and got some help) but im here to tell you that it will be ok once you accept the higher power of CD and learn your place

Yep I can understand you guys having no friends and being on the game 24/7 I must feel bad to be on CD ts, akward ts all the time because you got legit nothing to say cause nothing is happening in your life, you guys are mentally weak and I'm worried man :(

9 hours ago, PICwarior381 said:

Yep I can understand you guys having no friends and being on the game 24/7 I must feel bad to be on CD ts, akward ts all the time because you got legit nothing to say cause nothing is happening in your life, you guys are mentally weak and I'm worried man :(

I can see the depression meds are taking a toll on your mental health :( 

10 hours ago, PICwarior381 said:

U speak about people having no life and camping the game 24/7 HAHAHAHHAA WHAT A broccoli LOOK AT YOU U CAMP THE GAME 24/7 and u camp the forum 24/7 like legit every post i open i see ur name in it flaming people HAHAHAH what a depressed kid irl nice 12-15 man pull while u re always on lmaoo and stop declining our mini and prep before u flame HAHAHAHA stay ez kidd damn i cant believe what cd did to you right ? @Dillon Howlett

lol when you beg for a prep vs cd which is actually the nail in the coffin for your brown sticky stuff clan

everyone knows cd doesn't prep anyone, and any clans that ask cd for preps are usually the ones that are on their deathbed. thanks for admitting to everyone that op is basically dead