Regarding Conquest

puppyslush

22 hours ago, slushpuppeh said:

The server hosting for Sharkbrew sets me back around $225 a month. The pserver/gold ads are sporadic at best. Majority of the funds accumulated($400++) will be going into a huge project to be launched later this year. If hosting and running a pure community site was so profitable as you make it out to be, every single tom dick harry would be doing it.

If Louis was serious about making the community site better, he would be working with us, not trying to slander a site that has-significantly- contributed to the growth of the pure community as a whole. Compare the activity of Sharkbrew/Pure clans vs Zybez/Main clans.

You are so blinded by the non profit rhetoric that you fail to see that his project is unsustainable in the long run without external help or unless he has some other ulterior motive- that we offered and he proceeded to chew our hand off.

About the only logical thing ive read so far

they do jump out the closet on the global witch hunt

23 hours ago, slushpuppeh said:

The server hosting for Sharkbrew sets me back around $225 a month. The pserver/gold ads are sporadic at best. Majority of the funds accumulated($400++) will be going into a huge project to be launched later this year. If hosting and running a pure community site was so profitable as you make it out to be, every single tom dick harry would be doing it.

If Louis was serious about making the community site better, he would be working with us, not trying to slander a site that has-significantly- contributed to the growth of the pure community as a whole. Compare the activity of Sharkbrew/Pure clans vs Zybez/Main clans.

You are so blinded by the non profit rhetoric that you fail to see that his project is unsustainable in the long run without external help or unless he has some other ulterior motive- that we offered and he proceeded to chew our hand off.

my niga ur just salty af that he didnt blindly meet your insane demands lmfao

1 hour ago, 1defkid said:

my niga ur just salty af that he didnt blindly meet your insane demands lmfao

Lmfao ikr, this dude doesn’t know the basic principles of advertising. Mfw a dude asks you to advertise his site, and as a fee he wants you to pay him for advertising for him