Misfits Knock out KoPhoenix in 1 round Heavy weight champions of the wild

Zee

13 minutes ago, Ex|Will said:

Lol dude u can’t even compete in two servers simultaneously I don’t think ur adequately equipped to judge + the one server  you ‘compete’ in you’re absolutely trash in a matched setting (clan wars) or in General tbh so idk ur point

quote if mad 

We're 1 server and still most active damn dude must suck being px

40 minutes ago, Gelsey said:

as i imagined, some random sht spam as u have nothing to show us, not even 1 clean win on any hit of us lmfao coz u died 2 quickly and got cleared ez, Mf#1 single team?

You're just so mad you got fucked in both servers today 

9 hours ago, Zee said:

You're just so mad you got fucked in both servers today 

actually im not even mad, like why would i be lmfao, we beat u in p2p easy as fuck and lost eop in pkri ye...down 15, at least we have balls to fight down ops 2 have some fun lmfao, wheres ur small bee balls to prep us for once? 

11 minutes ago, Gelsey said:

actually im not even mad, like why would i be lmfao, we beat u in p2p easy as fuck and lost eop in pkri ye...down 15, at least we have balls to fight down ops 2 have some fun lmfao, wheres ur small bee balls to prep us for once? 

You got fucked by us while we were down 10. You got pushed to singles very poor quality 

2 minutes ago, Zee said:

You got fucked by us while we were down 10. You got pushed to singles very poor quality 

u camping singles and we cleared you there lmfao, fuck u talking about, 1st hit we log on you, whats was ur sht clan loc? rev north entrance...camping single dd spot l0l, how braindead u actually are, i knew that u dont have any balls, pussy boy lmfao

3-0 btw easiest prep of my life, talking bout quality

l00000000l

47 minutes ago, Gelsey said:

u camping singles and we cleared you there lmfao, fuck u talking about, 1st hit we log on you, whats was ur sht clan loc? rev north entrance...camping single dd spot l0l, how braindead u actually are, i knew that u dont have any balls, pussy boy lmfao

3-0 btw easiest prep of my life, talking bout quality

l00000000l

Dude you're so delusional you guys got fucked so hard! You got cleared with a +10 I'm 3 minutes. You're so bad man

27 minutes ago, Zee said:

Dude you're so delusional you guys got fucked so hard! You got cleared with a +10 I'm 3 minutes. You're so bad man

u are so mad hahah, vids and pics dont lie, what u have? 3 pics of random spam and fake propaganda? l000000000000l and u actually tho

u are irrelevant as fuck lmfao, dont make  @Horizon punish u once again l0l

3 hours ago, Gelsey said:

u are so mad hahah, vids and pics dont lie, what u have? 3 pics of random spam and fake propaganda? l000000000000l and u actually tho

u are irrelevant as fuck lmfao, dont make  @Horizon punish u once again l0l

yup the vid doesn't lie you clan got bullied to singles and ended to lose to eop in f2p lmao gtfo our sever broccoli

On 1/6/2018 at 9:58 PM, BackWoodsL said:

yup the vid doesn't lie you clan got bullied to singles and ended to lose to eop in f2p lmao gtfo our sever broccoli

u camping singles 24/7 lmfao fuck u talking bout, where did we fucking rushed u at 1st time? SINGLESSSS IN DD L00L stfu kid lmfao

calling p2p ur server? when u getting fucked by everyone in it...logic? how delusional u actually are 

On 1/6/2018 at 6:04 PM, Zee said:

u are so braindead ngl lmfao, can see why u never prep us no more lmfao, with that rank structure i wouldn't either, now stfu bitch