J Styles

Is this another peasant that thinks Fi haven't lost anything in 2014?

25jxfkz.gif

Maybe in 2015 you guys will have more luck =]

I said foe beating fi on weekends was a rare occasion, not that it never happened. Fi was the most dominant and consistent clan of 2014, it's undeniable lmfao.

Pretty much replace foe with EoP in that.

Saying fatality have never lost anything is fucking cauliflower, but to think your clan is of a higher quality? Please...

What do you expect when you post a video of someone dying repeatedly then fading to black saying btw we won lulz.

So I take you didn't watch the other 2 videos then?

Not surprised.

A few times in those videos EoP runs off the minimap, gets cleared or runs to single.

Lul video is photoshopped or sumthin derrrr.

Also, you forget about the 10 months before EoP started pulling decently and was slumped to literally a 15 man pull (by various clans - mostly CT though), whereas fatality has maintained their pull and performance for most of 2014.

C u

Pretty much replace foe with EoP in that.

Saying fatality have never lost anything is fucking cauliflower, but to think your clan is of a higher quality? Please...

Well considering we've forced Fi to call sv/have ranks join sv just to get them to snipe us, I'd say it's possible!

Well considering we've forced Fi to call sv/have ranks join sv just to get them to snipe us, I'd say it's possible!

Given EoP have been using mains on their pk trips for the past 6 months and team with every pure clan in this game, I'd say it's only fair you taste some of your own medicine (if it were even true).

I can say pointless brown sticky stuff that can't be backed up as well!!!

Does the "they team with sv!" Line let your members sleep at night?

Given EoP have been using mains on their pk trips for the past 6 months and team with every pure clan in this game, I'd say it's only fair you taste some of your own medicine (if it were even true).

I can say pointless brown sticky stuff that can't be backed up as well!!!

Does the "they team with sv!" Line let your members sleep at night?

Nah going undefeated in the wilderness for the last 2 and a half months and being on a nice prep win streak does though.