J Styles

They pretty much owned the wilderness on weekends for 8 months, you're such a whiny fucking bitch.

Foe closed, get the fuck over it broccoli.

Thats not even true

Its funny how you talk so much brown sticky stuff and dick ride a clan that fucking blows hahaha giving me a good laugh

Who the fuck are you to talk anyway you fucking virgin. Chin up broccoli

G

I think you'll find before the last weekend we were smashing Fi even opts or even outopt'd every week for the last 2 and a half months lmao.

Also I guess you're forgetting we've beaten everyone in f2p preps recently and are on a long unbeaten streak.

The idiocy.

The thing is, the only time you've had a convincing win is when you had sign ups and pulled +30, and even then you lost a return fight at Gdz, where's that quality?

The thing is, the only time you've had a convincing win is when you had sign ups and pulled +30, and even then you lost a return fight at Gdz, where's that quality?

I think you'll find before the last weekend we were smashing Fi even opts or even outopt'd every week for the last 2 and a half months lmao.

Pigwrestler7, on 29 Dec 2014 - 11:49 AM, said:

?

Solid response as usual.

No way has FI been #1 since the beginning of 07.

Doesn't everybody remember the constant beatdown MM gave to Fatality?

EOP are here to finish what's left of them. EOP has been holding #1 title for the past months.

Only 2 potential clans competing for #1 are ZU/RD if they increase in pull.

?

Solid response as usual.

Well you chose to ignore what i'd just said so why would I bother writing up a new one.

You can continue to try deny the facts all you want, doesn't change the fact that next weekend you're spending your next saturday & sunday mass returning again while we laugh at you on our TS =]

2 months means 4 months

Up 10 opts + mains means even opts

Only recently being able to compete in clw because of the clans alive atm = quality

>Eop

sry m8 i forgot that Fi have never actually lost a fight because anyone that clears them is auto-DQ'd for bringing 7 main clans, 60 invites and having an open cc.

It's like the Jagex Cup all over again lmfao.

At least the clan I dick ride is still actually relevant and open.

Yeah

I would understand and agree with you if the clan you dickride actually was as good as you say.

But every clan will close eventually and while mine was open we fucking demolished Fi. I think for about 8 years now?? So please, shut up

Well you chose to ignore what i'd just said so why would I bother writing up a new one.

You can continue to try deny the facts all you want, doesn't change the fact that next weekend you're spending your next saturday & sunday mass returning again while we laugh at you on our TS =]

So i'm guessing you, completely unbiased and impartial, are the giver of the facts?

Don't make me laugh.

Yeah

I would understand and agree with you if the clan you dickride actually was as good as you say.

But every clan will close eventually and while mine was open we fucking demolished Fi. I think for about 8 years now?? So please, shut up

Did you actually play during any of 2014? or did you just hide in a hole? I wasn't even in fatality then and it was still pretty fucking obvious that they beat down most clans and were CONSISTENT in pulls for the entirety of 2014. Your clan had some quality - which got you through clan wars, but you still got railed on weekends so I have no idea what you are talking about when you say that foe demolished fi, because that was a fucking rare occasion when it did happen.

If the next response I get is just "foe is best clan 4 8 years m8 fi got railed by foe" I'm not even going to bother replying because you are the dumbest cunt on this site.

So i'm guessing you, completely unbiased and impartial, are the giver of the facts?

Don't make me laugh.

You should probably prove me wrong then by showing me when Fi have beaten EoP in the wilderness at any point in the last 2 and a half months, otherwise you look a little defeated mate!

Did you actually play during any of 2014? or did you just hide in a hole? I wasn't even in fatality then and it was still pretty fucking obvious that they beat down most clans and were CONSISTENT in pulls for the entirety of 2014. Your clan had some quality - which got you through clan wars, but you still got railed on weekends so I have no idea what you are talking about when you say that foe demolished fi, because that was a fucking rare occasion when it did happen.

If the next response I get is just "foe is best clan 4 8 years m8 fi got railed by foe" I'm not even going to bother replying because you are the dumbest cunt on this site.

Dude its fucking ignorant to say that we got railed by them every single weekend for 8 months straight. Look at what you are saying.

I was around for ages and it may have been true for the first 3 months of 2014 but after that it was way more even for the remainder until we closed. I remember so many days on the weekend where we would dominate them if we had even opts or were even down 5. For the beginning of the year we weren't even close to their pull but as soon as we had nearly as much as them it wasn't Fi "railing" Foe on weekends.

For like the last 2 months though there werent even fucking having proper fights which is why both our pulls went form like 70 to 40 in that time, people quit the game because it was fucking boring.

If you truly believe that Fi won every single fight on the weekends then I don't know what to say because that's near impossible.

Ok... A few videos I found in short succession:

Defeated..? By you..? That would definitely be embarrassing.

lmao classic Fi posting up some pics of them mass dying & returning until a clan crashes and they can claim they were winning.

Shame KDR trackers aren't still around, it'd be hilarious.

Dude its fucking ignorant to say that we got railed by them every single weekend for 8 months straight. Look at what you are saying.

I was around for ages and it may have been true for the first 3 months of 2014 but after that it was way more even for the remainder until we closed. I remember so many days on the weekend where we would dominate them if we had even opts or were even down 5. For the beginning of the year we weren't even close to their pull but as soon as we had nearly as much as them it wasn't Fi "railing" Foe on weekends.

For like the last 2 months though there werent even fucking having proper fights which is why both our pulls went form like 70 to 40 in that time, people quit the game because it was fucking boring.

If you truly believe that Fi won every single fight on the weekends then I don't know what to say because that's near impossible.

I said foe beating fi on weekends was a rare occasion, not that it never happened. Fi was the most dominant and consistent clan of 2014, it's undeniable lmfao.

lmao classic Fi posting up some pics of them mass dying & returning until a clan crashes and they can claim they were winning.

Shame KDR trackers aren't still around, it'd be hilarious.

Eh, I wasn't really expecting a reply of substance when I do exactly what you wanted me to in the last reply after I clearly proved you wrong.

I said foe beating fi on weekends was a rare occasion, not that it never happened. Fi was the most dominant and consistent clan of 2014, it's undeniable lmfao.

thats still not true though

we beat them a lot of times from april onwards...

it was pretty much even for the longest time on weekends

Ok... A few videos I found in short succession:

Defeated..? By you..? That would definitely be embarrassing.

Is this another peasant that thinks Fi haven't lost anything in 2014?

25jxfkz.gif

Maybe in 2015 you guys will have more luck =]