J Styles

eop have only been pulling high(competing with the top 3) for like 6 weeks (max) now.

Fi were #1 for a long period of time (no questions,) from MM closing until some clans took #1 from them (CP took #1 twice in f2p server and maintened it for 1-2months twice and Foe gave them a good fight in both p2p+foe when walli came back).

2015 is totally knew.

Neither Zu or RD have the leadership or the drive to become #1 so never will.

Its all questions at the minute.

You're right I think a clan would need the stellar leadership combo of Joey Venom and Tristin to make a charge at #1.

You're right I think a clan would need the stellar leadership combo of Joey Venom and Tristin to make a charge at #1.

ya m8. But didn't u c thier pics, drunk and toxine and merk were all there and leading today yet still managed to pull a Tristan and get gwased in f2p lmao

brown sticky stuff wannabe epidemic still thanks to merk lmao, thier clan has no future.

I'd like to think EOP can stay number 1 for a long time, but from the outside, it looks like it's a lot of the older ranks that have come back that have given them the drive and motivation to do well. It's probably too easy for them right now, they're riding the bandwagon and pulling mega high without much effort. It really depends if Solo and oldies spend this time letting new people step up when it's relatively easy for them; so when the oldies do have to step down in the future, they can do so with a solid set of new ranks; rather than being reluctant to stand down because nobody can replace them - but not having the time themselves to lead or train someone effectively. 

I think FI will always be there or thereabouts; probably within the 40-60 bracket of pulls, and if EOP drop into that, it's going to be hard for them to constantly compete with Fi for long spells - especially if P2P comes into play.

RD/ZU; neither of which I reckon will consistently hold number 1, they might challenge on some weekends but yeah. If it's the same leaders that started Zu still leading, they have the same problem that loads of clans have faced; I don't think they care about the game enough to go out there and recruit and try and integrate newguys into the community. They'll rely on recycled members from MM and other clans but that won't be enough to push their pulls up 25 extra people or so, unless another clan closes into them. 

Who knows about RD, I've been in there for a few weeks but my honest opinion is they seem too inconsistent to compete on the weekend for a long period of time. Some weekends they might be amazing, the other times they're all over the shop. If they get more organised and sort themselves out, I reckon they'll be up there and thereabouts a few weeks (a month or two) into 2015.

CP might show signs of life and would be ok for the community if they stepped up, but I fear that they won't create anything too significant for long durations of 2015. Wouldn't mind being proved wrong tho, got some cool guys in there.

that might be so but then we still were #1 for the other 8 months this year so bassicly #1 of 2k14 :x

@@Tanqe can you tell me how Fi was #1 for 8 months? We won the fullouts, for like 1 month before that we lost nothing to you in clan wars, and before that we would win more f2p and you more in p2p clan wars, every weekend we pretty much had the same numbers and it was even with both clans winning at times. And if you want to look more closely we would always smash you in our victories and your victories would just be us leaving because the fight lasts like 30 minutes+ and people get bored

You had control close into you once and even then we were still better, but I guess that's because control members quality sucked so it's not your fault. But enlighten me on how you were '#1' for 8 months lmfao

interesting point..

imo sup will close into rd and eop's pulls will slowly drop until its a 3 way for #1 with zu close behind

Sup will never close into RD. 

However, i do think 2015 will be duked out at the top between Eop/Fi/Eop.

Or BV will pull 200 and close the pure community for ever.

As an overall for the year, i gotta give it to fatality. Even though eop has been doing good for the last month of the year, fi has been putting in work for the other 11 months.

Fi is like that star student thats always been giving in their work on time to the professors. On the other hand eop is that student thats just giving in all the make up work and now is just showing improvement. If they keep it up for next year then we will def see a eop era for 2015. Eop better cross their fingers that solo and other old ranks dont rust out.

As an overall for the year, i gotta give it to fatality. Even though eop has been doing good for the last month of the year, fi has been putting in work for the other 11 months.

Fi is like that star student thats always been giving in their work on time to the professors. On the other hand eop is that student thats just giving in all the make up work and now is just showing improvement. If they keep it up for next year then we will def see a eop era for 2015. Eop better cross their fingers that solo and other old ranks dont rust out.

??? What about the slamming foe gave fi from /"around the month of May and onwards every single weekend and the clan wars preps and fullouts? @@Birthday

The only reason Fi was doing so good was because they pulled 2x more opts than every other clan, they just crashed everyone & everything & had no actual competition.

Once we started pulling anywhere near to their opts & were done slumping CP we gave them the dick & its been deep in their mouth ever since.

Idk what happens after we're done slumping Fi though, i guess we'll have to wait & find out.

Fi's only dominant period was due to pulling too high for other clans to compete, both Foe and EoP have shown that during their respective periods of pulling equal. Foe dominated Fi (at their peak) from April through to July, while EoP started showing signs of dominance in September which has only gotten stronger.

In terms of number consistency Fi take it without question but other than that they've not had as good of a year as they claim.

Not our fault Fi tried to sprint for a month or two, lose their jcup fullouts and now lose to us for the last 4 months. Claiming they dominated for 11 months is quite a joke considering Foe stomped them.

This year was a marathon and what do you know, EoP have surpassed Fi for the last 4 months regardless of Fi's alliance with sv. If Fi's first instinct when a clan starts to beat them near matched opts in the wildy is to suck off a main clan, you know they're trash. You really should get over the fact you weren't allowed back, it's making you think like Swelly.

@@Tanqe can you tell me how Fi was #1 for 8 months? We won the fullouts, for like 1 month before that we lost nothing to you in clan wars, and before that we would win more f2p and you more in p2p clan wars, every weekend we pretty much had the same numbers and it was even with both clans winning at times. And if you want to look more closely we would always smash you in our victories and your victories would just be us leaving because the fight lasts like 30 minutes+ and people get bored

You had control close into you once and even then we were still better, but I guess that's because control members quality sucked so it's not your fault. But enlighten me on how you were '#1' for 8 months lmfao

They pretty much owned the wilderness on weekends for 8 months, you're such a whiny fucking bitch.

Foe closed, get the fuck over it broccoli.

Because it's definitely EoPs quality that is making them dominant at the moment.

The hypocrisy.

I think you'll find before the last weekend we were smashing Fi even opts or even outopt'd every week for the last 2 and a half months lmao.

Also I guess you're forgetting we've beaten everyone in f2p preps recently and are on a long unbeaten streak.

The idiocy.

I think you'll find before the last weekend we were smashing Fi even opts or even outopt'd every week for the last 2 and a half months lmao.

Also I guess you're forgetting we've beaten everyone in f2p preps recently and are on a long unbeaten streak.

The idiocy.

rekt ;p