Misfits slaughter 2k18 ft IR+Foe Gwas/PxReducedTo10MenPull

Zee

11 minutes ago, Zee said:

You're so mad and bad bro suck my dick we closed you 

Want me to suck ur 1 mm sting you autistic kid lmfao, u are so broccolied, stay ez and don't get in metal bars once again l000l

Last time i check we still open without banning any member after every pk trip xD

7 hours ago, Enza said:

Definitely brain damaged with a slight case of down syndrome. How ignorant can one be?, you literally started 2018 in the brown sticky stufftest clan in the brown sticky stufftest way.. we LEGIT reduced you to rag, unfortunately our quality doesn't stoop that low and haven't pulled a rag stunt yet. Most of the flaws you presented are propaganda.. as expected. Stop quoting me bitch, and yeah mf btw, oh and yeah ev too haha.

Definitely slow irl lmfao, you both need to get off runescape forums and get a life.

You're the one caming these forums 24/7, I'm only online every 2 days or so buddy! 

Must be slow irl or something...

@Zee What is there to be mad about? I just killed about 7 of your members in singles, got me friend overheads to tb ya'll and I was there to walk them down...

Your clan really needs some lessons in single btw they seem to just dissapear when they touch that single line!

17 hours ago, Tom Valor said:

You're the one caming these forums 24/7, I'm only online every 2 days or so buddy! 

Must be slow irl or something...

Yeah cause you don't have almost 7k posts LMFAO runescape forums addict, do something or stop quoting me bitch.

4 hours ago, Izad said:

HAHAHAH kid gets roasted for real! @Tom Valor dude stop before @Enza buys himself a bottle of bleach and chug the whole thing. Enza you’re a parasite just like ur whole clan. F@cking scavengers.

Chromosomes location?, dumb kid your clan members necked cause i cyber bullied them lmfao. Oh and it's 2-0 now, see you on sunday cause your banned from our wild lmfao.

9 minutes ago, Enza said:

Yeah cause you don't have almost 7k posts LMFAO runescape forums addict, do something or stop quoting me bitch.

Chromosomes location?, dumb kid your clan members necked cause i cyber bullied them lmfao. Oh and it's 2-0 now, see you on sunday cause your banned from our wild lmfao.

Boy you don't even know what a chromosome is. Come here and let me examine your 16S rRNA because I really want to know what taxon you belong to and what went wrong with the evolution. Don't play with terms you don't know the meaning of you brainless c@nt.

5 minutes ago, Izad said:

Boy you don't even know what a chromosome is. Come here and let me examine your 16S rRNA because I really want to know what taxon you belong to and what went wrong with the evolution. Don't play with terms you don't know the meaning of you brainless c@nt.

Thanks for continuously bumping the topic. This is Runescape, not Science class you look mad cauliflower rn lmfao, stop quoting me too.. actions speak louder than words so see you sunday freak.

7 minutes ago, Enza said:

Thanks for continuously bumping the topic. This is Runescape, not Science class you look mad cauliflower rn lmfao, stop quoting me too.. actions speak louder than words so see you sunday freak.

Exactly so why the fuck would you mention chromosomes you fucking broccoli lmfao. How come you know so much about them? Have your parents told you you've got an extra or what?

9 minutes ago, Izad said:

Exactly so why the fuck would you mention chromosomes you fucking broccoli lmfao. How come you know so much about them? Have your parents told you you've got an extra or what?

Honestly this is boring.. stop quoting me; you seem obsessed.. misfits for a way out. 

13 minutes ago, Enza said:

Honestly this is boring.. stop quoting me; you seem obsessed.. misfits for a way out. 

Truth is harsh bro. But hey, downies are just as valuable.

Edit: still funny how bad u want me to join ur clan.

40 minutes ago, Enza said:

My account is from June 7th buddy, yes, I am a forum addict. But it's all new for you since you're new to clanning... I get it!