Fearless Friday Midweek FT.OB/D/BT/DS/WAR

exzrts

01Cd3b9.gif

We got word that Outburst Doom were out pking so we massed up 27 Pigs. We rushed a fight between Outburst Doom and we fully cleared OutburstWAR decided to rush us and we also cleared them. We also got a quick hits on Bad TimingDestinyTeam Blitz F2P Hybirds. Thank you to all the clans who came out to give us some action.

WANNA JOIN THE #1 XLPC - Click Here!

P9Me1dN.png

BHC4ZtE.png

@Deviants POV

1 hour ago, Warbow said:

Nice action! Sick Friday night! 

thanksss mannn btw gz on your actions !!! alot of minisss for ur ranks, must be having some fun but ur members are starving and joining us !!! keep the good work buddy and ez 25m.. ty for leaks !!!!!!

why everyone mass teleport on hit???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

1 hour ago, Fs Blood said:

thanksss mannn btw gz on your actions !!! alot of minisss for ur ranks, must be having some fun but ur members are starving and joining us !!! keep the good work buddy and ez 25m.. ty for leaks !!!!!!

I love minis! I get to do them daily in outburst! #1 matched