CD Remains to be the only xLPC to not form an alliance in a neutral Cape. P.S. No Forums No Problem

Papa Bear

3 minutes ago, Dillon Howlett said:

Open your tiny eyes and watch our video and you will realize how terrible OP is teaming with another clan and barely getting any action sitting at lvl 5 l000l

OP HAD THE MOST ACTION DO I NEED TO ADD THE VIDEO CLEARING CD DOWN 5 OPS!?!?!?!?!?!? LOOOOOL FUCKING SPASTIC TRIES PIPING UP LOSES TO OP WHEN CD HAS PLUS 5 AND ENDS WITH 17 RETARDS L000000L

Just now, Put'eminacoffin said:

you suck at clan wars

you suck in the wildy

your bringing tanks

God bless time to restart with lvl 40s and mass recruit you welfare eating peasant.

You got closed 10x in the past

You had 2 opening trips for hype where you paid a snipe team to come in your capes lmfao

You're scared to go past lvl 5

You suck in the wildy and sit in singles all day

You do clan wars on weekends more than wildy 

God bless time to close again and reopen with a new name eh?

Just now, OP Rhyzi said:

OP HAD THE MOST ACTION DO I NEED TO ADD THE VIDEO CLEARING CD DOWN 5 OPS!?!?!?!?!?!? LOOOOOL FUCKING SPASTIC TRIES PIPING UP LOSES TO OP WHEN CD HAS PLUS 5 AND ENDS WITH 17 RETARDS L000000L

OP DIDN'T HAVE ANY ACTION JUST LIKE YOUR MOM BECAUSE YOUR DAD DOESN'T LIKE WOMEN HE FUCKS MEN REAL GOOD HAHAHAHA

Just now, Dillon Howlett said:

You got closed 10x in the past

You had 2 opening trips for hype where you paid a snipe team to come in your capes lmfao

You're scared to go past lvl 5

You suck in the wildy and sit in singles all day

You do clan wars on weekends more than wildy 

God bless time to close again and reopen with a new name eh?

l000l false, false, false, keep trying you irelevant +1 mute lmfaoooooooooooooo

3 minutes ago, Dillon Howlett said:

Doom and OP pulled out of the fullout because CD wasn't in it you should do a bit more research before looking like a braindead rat l00l

We pulled out of the fullout because doom wouldn’t come in sharkbrew teamspeak, holy fuck we would have brutally murdered little brother CD you lucky spastic

2 minutes ago, Dillon Howlett said:

OP DIDN'T HAVE ANY ACTION JUST LIKE YOUR MOM BECAUSE YOUR DAD DOESN'T LIKE WOMEN HE FUCKS MEN REAL GOOD HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NIGGA JERRY SANDUSKY AND LARRY NASSAR BOTH REJECTED YOU FUCKING INBREDED ASPARAGUS. YOUR ASS SO DRY A NIGGA OFFERED YOU LOTION. DADDY LEAVE HOME???? IS YOUR ASSHOLE CLOSING BACK UP?!!?!? BACK INTO THE CLOSET CD GOES

6 minutes ago, Dillon Howlett said:

Doom and OP pulled out of the fullout because CD wasn't in it you should do a bit more research before looking like a braindead rat l00l

Cd got 0 cw quality so that wont be it what for lies your ranks been feeding you?

8 minutes ago, Shaka Zulu said:

Cd got 0 cw quality so that wont be it what for lies your ranks been feeding you?

CD has a history of winning which Rampage/OP doesn't seem to have along with a backbone

Your ranks feed you a lot of bs for you to be so brainwashed lmfao i feel bad for you once you find out the end result of this rivalry

2 minutes ago, Dillon Howlett said:

CD has a history of winning which Rampage/OP doesn't seem to have along with a backbone

Your ranks feed you a lot of bs for you to be so brainwashed lmfao i feel bad for you once you find out the end result of this rivalry

HAHAHAHAHA YOU SAY THIS BUT YOU DECLINE A PREP OR MINI EVERYTIME OP ASKS FOR ONE?!?!?!!?! BACK INTO THE CLOSET PLEASE

1 minute ago, M Tanner said:

HAHAHAHAHA YOU SAY THIS BUT YOU DECLINE A PREP OR MINI EVERYTIME OP ASKS FOR ONE?!?!?!!?! BACK INTO THE CLOSET PLEASE

HAHAHAHA I SAY THIS AND I KILL YOUR CLAN IN THE WILDY AND FORCE YOU TO WEAR THE SAME CAPE AS ANOTHER CLAN!! GO BACK TO YOUR HOLE LMFAO

4 minutes ago, Dillon Howlett said:

keep living in the past you 40 year old 2 pack a day smoking reject lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 minute ago, Put'eminacoffin said:

LMFAO im surprise you can still reply with all that TBR dick in ur ass that you been taking for years you 2k17 prod lmfao.

I'm surprised you can still type with that sweat dripping all over your fat body from typing too fast you 2k17 obesity victim lmfao

Just now, Put'eminacoffin said:

lmfao coming from the loser who spends his disability check on rsgp in order to pay leaks you fucking clown.

I spend my bitcoin reserve on killing your clan we don't have to pay for leaks because your own rank team comes on our ts and cries to us LMFAO