food for thought...

Honest Abe

These px kids are very justin beiber. If you wanna suck eop's dick im sure they will let you.

Anyway regarding teaming, don't think we have teamed with MF once. Your Leadership is just broccolied, this is what happens when u start brown sticky stuff with half the community. Also you guys shared capes with Supremacy for one month. They still show up and 1 item your fights lmao. So sad. 

26 minutes ago, Skeez said:

rumor has it u dont own ears lmfao!!!

my irl is not public and i do not pure clan :/ but i can tell that rumor must have some truth behind it.

42 minutes ago, Adhi Daddy said:

Big if true, sadly no other bundle of twigs clan is open at the moment for this tomato to clan hop too.

YIKES :/

17 hours ago, Crunk said:

Sounds like I hit a nerve. If you guys are pulling 80 pures and as we all know, Fo is currently slumping only pulling like 40-50 on Saturday, then I would assume you would only need those 80 pures to punish them. Not sure why use the mains at that point unless there is no confidence in your members to be able to perform well without the mains.. 

Yeah of course when your able to compete with 80+ pures and mains against a pure clan, then the rivalry should be easy. It would be a huge problem if they couldn't compete with all the tanks aside them. Not sure if you can really sit there and blindly say that EOP is competing at a high level without mains. That would just be a false statement. 

This just goes to show why every clan you've ever been in has closed.

Yikes man

6 hours ago, Madguy said:

All I know is that eop doublelog on mains and that px shared teamcapes with supremacy on several occasions, and still team with them. Also heard that px have kop invites. 

That's exactly what your clan does, But they do it AND lose while doing it lmaoo

4 hours ago, Michael said:

These px kids are very justin beiber. If you wanna suck eop's dick im sure they will let you.

Anyway regarding teaming, don't think we have teamed with MF once. Your Leadership is just broccolied, this is what happens when u start brown sticky stuff with half the community. Also you guys shared capes with Supremacy for one month. They still show up and 1 item your fights lmao. So sad. 

You pull 70 and still hit sup instead of focusing bigger clans? Did you think sup would just off?

1 hour ago, DULL said:

Yikes man

Could care less about the clans that I’ve been in if they closed or not. If I cared as much as you did then I too would say “yikes”

1 hour ago, DULL said:

That's exactly what your clan does, But they do it AND lose while doing it lmaoo

1 hour ago, DULL said:

Yikes man

2 hours ago, Wiggerslayer said:

rumor has it @nICK1 shot you down for Council in EOP so you cried and left for UB.

YIKES!

I4iFzWE.gif

1 hour ago, Crunk said:

Could care less about the clans that I’ve been in if they closed or not. If I cared as much as you did then I too would say “yikes”

The last time you cared was when you tried selling me doom council boards xD

I don't even need to care for my clan to be #1 this is too fuckin easy baby

don't forget when phoenix and supremacy buddied up -- and still do

salso and 3at suckin each others titties still

i dont see ir and misfits being a thing considering mf 1 server clan and ir hold their own in p2p

foc and eom is getting SAD

time to actually start recruiting

15 hours ago, Estranger said:

Where the fuck you get this KOP brown sticky stuff from ur delusional ranks ???

Each PX Member/Rank worked their asses off on recruiting during The holidays until the 1st trip of this year ,which means we have over 50 applicants right now , last year our pulls were 40-50 range , do the maths dumb fuck.

We are killing IR / Mf with an ease and ur ranks are making up stories about "30-40 KOP INVITES " Lmao KOP dosent even do F2P , still "PX PULLS 30-40 KOP INVITES " on their F2P trips , Nuke urself delusional kids.

Sir, I think you need to calm down. No one cares about F2p. 

6 hours ago, DULL said:

The last time you cared was when you tried selling me doom council boards xD

I don't even need to care for my clan to be #1 this is too fuckin easy baby

Got me there bud. Can't blame me for trying to make a quick buck. And don't kid yourself, we all know you care. 

40 minutes ago, Crunk said:

Got me there bud. Can't blame me for trying to make a quick buck. And don't kid yourself, we all know you care. 

l0l justin beiber