Any LPC clan

A L L E N

Lol Allen don't worry Cassidy is the biggest fuckhead in the pure community atm thinks he's topbrown sticky stuff coz he was in control or some other brown sticky stuff clan years back :/

Shame he has to bring up ddosing it really shows how much of a degenerate he is

control was never brown sticky stuff u fuck boy

Control are one of those funny clans that never accomplished anything but their ex-members feel the need go on about them 24/7 so they aren't forgotten.

They did accomplish being the best matched clan around the time, something eop is still struggling to pull off. 

259ahix.gif

awkward.gif

if we were sht explain this "#1 matched p2p"

You won one fight on the whole of 07 lol

We didn't lose to you once in wildy preps or clan wars preps and won pretty much every other prep in fight pits vs control.

Control even lost to sv in p2p preps hahaha which is quite funny because you claim to have been #1 matched yet you were like #4 :[

They did accomplish being the best matched clan around the time, something eop is still struggling to pull off. 

awkward.gif

Thats funny because I could swear we won our most recent f2p preps against Zu, RD & Fi.

And even if we hadn't and we'd lost all our preps I wouldn't give a brown sticky stuff because we're the #1 clan in the wilderness which is infinitely more important lmfao.

I think your ponytail must be tied up too tightly.

You won one fight on the whole of 07 lol

We didn't lose to you once in wildy preps or clan wars preps and won pretty much every other prep in fight pits vs control.

Control even lost to sv in p2p preps hahaha which is quite funny because you claim to have been #1 matched yet you were like #4 :[

Did a say ct was better than foe?

I am just saying that ct wasnt sht.

Thats funny because I could swear we won our most recent f2p preps against Zu, RD & Fi.

And even if we hadn't and we'd lost all our preps I wouldn't give a brown sticky stuff because we're the #1 clan in the wilderness which is infinitely more important lmfao.

I think your ponytail must be tied up too tightly.

Yeah because pulling the most and not being able to show any quality is more important, right you're Jonty.

Yeah because pulling the most and not being able to show any quality is more important, right you're Jonty.

Oh being the #1 clan isn't important? I can see why you're in a clan like RD lmao.

Also enjoyed the fact that you continue to ignore the fact that we won our most recent f2p preps against Zu, Fi and RD.

Must suck to be so stubborn that you can't stop arguing despite the fact that you're wrong and it was cauliflower to attempt to begin with, lmao.