Overpowered VS Doom ! 20v20 Tourny ! 2-1 !

Fat Boy

4 minutes ago, Singles said:

lol call for backup men I know you need it.

I'm asking for outside help in figuring out who the fuck you are. You've been in 15 man xlpcs and shitty little snipe teams since you started playing in 2016 and have done nothing of note, but as soon as you joined CD your head got too big for your body. You started piping up on some dead community forum as though you suddenly had decision making powers in a "legacy" clan overnight even though your opinion counting for something in any decision making process within the clan is none at best.

Now you look like a fucking noggle with that big ass head man lmao!! You should see a doctor, soon. Stay tilted, pal. :^)

38 minutes ago, Public Relations Pig said:

You're so small you don't even have a shadow lmfao!!!

Who is this random xlpc clanner @Idk Lmfao??!

Ah Singles the guy who was in Hate and Rampage we both i closed from the inside, i told everyone CD's hype gonna last 2 weeks  and yep envy bullied hem into dmm.

stay brown sticky stuff @Singles

1 hour ago, Public Relations Pig said:

I'm asking for outside help in figuring out who the fuck you are. You've been in 15 man xlpcs and shitty little snipe teams since you started playing in 2016 and have done nothing of note, but as soon as you joined CD your head got too big for your body. You started piping up on some dead community forum as though you suddenly had decision making powers in a "legacy" clan overnight even though your opinion counting for something in any decision making process within the clan is none at best.

Now you look like a fucking noggle with that big ass head man lmao!! You should see a doctor, soon. Stay tilted, pal. :^)

not going to read that btw. you've wasted your time royally