Most Memorable Moment of 2014

EOP Pins

My personal highlight was being involved in the LPC pushes, the first one was integral at that point as there were 3 or 4 clans remaining, and really contributed to the growth of the community and worked excellently. The 2nd one has a tonne of potential right now heading into the new year. In a year where nothing positive happened of any real significance, its a step in the right direction and proof that good things can still happen in this community.

My personal highlight was being involved in the LPC pushes, the first one was integral at that point as there were 3 or 4 clans remaining, and really contributed to the growth of the community and worked excellently. The 2nd one has a tonne of potential right now heading into the new year. In a year where nothing positive happened of any real significance, its a step in the right direction and proof that good things can still happen in this community.

I personally beleive this second wave will be very ineffective compared to the first, since no clans have any actual plans to move to MPC scene.

Unless if real f2p comes out it will help alot

I agree with you pins.

It came down to CP/FI/EOP...

Looked like there was no hope left for the pure scene but those LPC's put work in. Really brought the fun back for me, and I'm sure tons of others. More specifically when EOP made the move to LPC times and CP/FI followed. Thats where the fun started back up again.

Putting [Hz]Mitch into his place and putting CP into a crisis.

I feel bad saying it but when 2 people/clans talk way too much brown sticky stuff, it feels really good to sit them down and teach them a lesson.

Also, the fact that LPC's turned into MPC's and HPC's and made clanning more active is a really big bonus for 2k14

Where CP beat FOE 55v55 in P2P was sick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_esEMdvr1E

Where CP remained #1/#2 with Fatality for 5-6 months

When CP slumped EOP twice in rs07 and them having joint trips with FOE (no flame intended, but its the true niggas)

Ruining EOPs birthday in both servers (F2P and P2P)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C3G6Re5R0U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkYzTo9GeSk

The TSA was fun too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUyHsBqheJM

Theres a lot more ;)

@@Cronic

the guy above me said that.

When CP slumped EOP twice in rs07 and them having joint trips with FOE (no flame intended, but its the true niggas)

CP never accomplished anything on their own.

If it wasnt SV teaming up with them, it was ZU invites carrying them. Hence why when we switched to LPC times their pulls dropped to 15 because their countless LPC invites couldn't attend anymore.

Stop fucking typing Birthday l0l

CP never accomplished anything on their own.

If it wasnt SV teaming up with them, it was ZU invites carrying them. Hence why when we switched to LPC times their pulls dropped to 15 because their countless LPC invites couldn't attend anymore.

Stop fucking typing Birthday l0l

Thats exactly what he typed but u finna quote me.

Its true that EOP went to FOE's trip with 10 of us, all because of your leadership.

Shoutout to Zerg Unit, Sup, BV and even LT for sticking it out for the last 4 months and making the transition to MPC/HPC. These members and leaderships get the thumbs up because they've been there the last 6 months. Not just a week or two before LPC's opened, coming and going since writing essays for Sharkbrew.

Memorable moments:

being on an 18win streak in Preps with ZU

beating CV down 20 people, hitting Supremacy straight after because they were trying to crash and making them insta log l0l