Fearless F2P Saturday: Same Old Smoke Ft. OB + Other Clans

Vito

3 minutes ago, OUTBURSTISDEDJUSTCLOSE said:

lmfao while i bald away in my malibu mansion living off btc earnings, you wagecucks continue to sit behind the grill at the golden arches burning your eyebrows off from all the grease that splatters on your 5hed. fs is young and wealthy you dogs, back to drinking the curry while you can, dumb dogs

Stop telling us about the life you wish you had wipe your tears off mophead lool

Just now, OUTBURSTISDEDJUSTCLOSE said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I knew you would reply you dumb brown dog. Back to your corner, I'll throw you a bone. Reply if mad as fuck. I drive a lambo. Srry that I got lucky and you mad as fuck.

Lool legit replied in .5 what a triggered dog lmaoooo wipe ur tears off lmaooooo

7 minutes ago, Lol cancer said:

Hows ur mcchicken? Lmaooo ugly mophead rofl heard your a welfare child btw looool

keeping bumpin the topic kid before we know it will be at the top of the list lmfao you so fucking mad we dicked u and richer than u irl cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. every time you post i collect more of your salty ass tears you bitch ass

13 minutes ago, OUTBURSTISDEDJUSTCLOSE said:

keeping bumpin the topic kid before we know it will be at the top of the list lmfao you so fucking mad we dicked u and richer than u irl cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. every time you post i collect more of your salty ass tears you bitch ass

Ur so mad lmaoooo cry more for me ugly dog lmaoo haha btw i heard ur dad left ur mom for another dude thoughts? Lool