BT Vs EnVy Preparation War Audio!

Don Elmir

11 minutes ago, IamjohnC said:

15.08;15.14 you can't kill a bear.. I dragged your team into failure. and all that talk, we will do more preps right ? or go to a sub-reddit & spam your bullshit over there

if only your ranks would sit people faster so we can actually start the fight, your babyranks wanted a free win, the leak can confirm it 100%

but keep acting that way, just bunch of children, instead of more preps & more action for both clans.

you weak ass monkeys. we're is ub.. come back cause these monkeys are a lost cause

you retards asked for 30 min, we were gonna play with 30.

try pulling more to a prep genius

14 minutes ago, IamjohnC said:

15.08;15.14 you can't kill a bear.. I dragged your team into failure. and all that talk, we will do more preps right ? or go to a sub-reddit & spam your bullshit over there

if only your ranks would sit people faster so we can actually start the fight, your babyranks wanted a free win, the leak can confirm it 100%

but keep acting that way, just bunch of children, instead of more preps & more action for both clans.

you weak ass monkeys. we're is ub.. come back cause these monkeys are a lost cause

Hey dude relax, Envy got smoked 2-1. Dont ask for something you cant do dude. Dont say 30v30 when you cant pull 30 retard. All that fucking massing just to forfeit. ty for win!!!!

1 minute ago, Poshstronaut said:

you retards asked for 30 min, we were gonna play with 30.

try pulling more to a prep genius

So when is the next prep ? let's set it up instead of crying about it.

or you want to stick to your fantasy's?

1 minute ago, IamjohnC said:

So when is the next prep ? let's set it up instead of crying about it.

or you want to stick to your fantasy's?

2-1 dude once your clan knows how to prep we can def prep. 

Just now, WE APES BOI said:

Hey dude relax, Envy got smoked 2-1. Dont ask for something you cant do dude. Dont say 30v30 when you cant pull 30 retard. All that fucking massing just to forfeit. ty for win!!!!

Nah, I feel sad you guys try to take fake wins in two rounds instead of actually prepping & having fun. Spam whatever you want, it's babyleadership you guys have over there. So let's setup an official prep, and btw -25 ain't a prep it's called a mini.

1 minute ago, IamjohnC said:

Nah, I feel sad you guys try to take fake wins in two rounds instead of actually prepping & having fun. Spam whatever you want, it's babyleadership you guys have over there. So let's setup an official prep, and btw -25 ain't a prep it's called a mini.

Nah it was supposed to be a prep buddy. Not my fault your shit masser clan pulled ONLY 22 LMFAOOOO WHEN I PULLED 38 APES SITTING MORE THEN 10+. ITS A PREP BUDDY LMFAO. 2-1 BTW!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, WE APES BOI said:

Nah it was supposed to be a prep buddy. Not my fault your shit masser clan pulled ONLY 22 LMFAOOOO WHEN I PULLED 38 APES SITTING MORE THEN 10+. ITS A PREP BUDDY LMFAO. 2-1 BTW!!!!!!!!!

Hold up you guys had inners before right? & we heard of it and tryed to mass people to give you guys action, we even had 6 recruit's + 2 clanfriends! wohow!

for sure buddy claim your win Idgaf.

Maybe we have to do a fullout against eachother in clanwars? see if you can actually pull 100 you monkey