Message To FOM

17_

LISTEN UP RETARTS. PULL EAST AND BOW WEST. KEEP RETURNING FO PUT ON APEX CAPES. KEEP BOWING WEST. ON THREE WE ARE SCIMMING THE SOUTH SIDE OF THEIR CLUMP. ONE TWO THREE SCIM SCIM SCIM. KEEP SCIMMING THE SOUTH SIDE. PULL BOWS ON TOP OF THEM. BOW THE SOUTH SIDE. ON THREE PULL A BIT NORTH AND BOW SOUTH. ONE TWO THREE MOVE NORTH TO THE TREE LINE AND BOW SOUTH. KEEP BOWING SOUTH AND KEEP RETURNING. WE ARE DROPPING THEM THEY HAVE 50 IN GAME. KEEP BOWING SOUTH. ONE THREE SCIM THEIR BACK LINES. ONE TWO THREE SCIM ALL THE WAY SOUTH.

41 minutes ago, Repa said:

LISTEN UP RETARTS. PULL EAST AND BOW WEST. KEEP RETURNING FO PUT ON APEX CAPES. KEEP BOWING WEST. ON THREE WE ARE SCIMMING THE SOUTH SIDE OF THEIR CLUMP. ONE TWO THREE SCIM SCIM SCIM. KEEP SCIMMING THE SOUTH SIDE. PULL BOWS ON TOP OF THEM. BOW THE SOUTH SIDE. ON THREE PULL A BIT NORTH AND BOW SOUTH. ONE TWO THREE MOVE NORTH TO THE TREE LINE AND BOW SOUTH. KEEP BOWING SOUTH AND KEEP RETURNING. WE ARE DROPPING THEM THEY HAVE 50 IN GAME. KEEP BOWING SOUTH. ONE THREE SCIM THEIR BACK LINES. ONE TWO THREE SCIM ALL THE WAY SOUTH.

5 hours ago, Tevin said:

Nigga, everyone knows you lied about your mom having cancer so you could clan hop

Nigga everyone knows you made a 1500 word apology topic on EoP forums trying to get in but i said fuck no l000000000l beg harder u beta fuck

13 hours ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Why not just keep it clean regardless?

That would benefit your legacy so much more than what you’ve previously done for it.

are you trying to say that eop should not retaliate in kind when foc snipe them with tanks? expected response from a foc slave

5 hours ago, Tevin said:

Nigga, everyone knows you lied about your mom having cancer so you could clan hop

arent you the guy who sent dick pics to a bunch of underage girls because theyd think 2 inches was a normal size l0l

also you wrote a 1.5k word apology on eop forums because @JoJo bullied you l000l how does it feel to be controlled by people on a pixel game LOOOL dirty pedo

5 minutes ago, Forever Green said:

arent you the guy who sent dick pics to a bunch of underage girls because theyd think 2 inches was a normal size l0l

also you wrote a 1.5k word apology on eop forums because @JoJo bullied you l000l how does it feel to be controlled by people on a pixel game LOOOL dirty pedo

@Tevin speak up weirdo l0l

35 minutes ago, Forever Green said:

are you trying to say that eop should not retaliate in kind when foc snipe them with tanks? expected response from a foc slave

That’s literally what I’m saying, although I know it would be hard for eop (and their egos) to be the bigger man. 

13 hours ago, JoJo said:

Look what we did to fom's legacy, slumped them into arguably the worst era they have ever seen and reduced them to bringing 60 mains on their anniversary. Legends elders and oldschools of fom are literally rolling in their grave at what they've turned into lmfao. 

Your legacy is literally just as poor - you’re the clan that can’t stay open AND brings mains to every trip.

I actually really hope that eop could become a decent, well rounded clan, but with the type of members you attract I know that’s not possible.

15 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

That’s literally what I’m saying, although I know it would be hard for eop (and their egos) to be the bigger man. 

eop have already said they wont bring mains unless mains are brought on them, but foc have already said theyre bringing mains lol (and the last weekends have proved that)

sounds like foc dont want to keep the wilderness clean at all lol

13 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Why not? Why not prove that you can over come that disadvantage without resorting to the same scummy tactics?

why didnt foc take that advice and overcome the disadvantage without resorting to scummy tactics? all foc proved is that theyre a doxing main bringing clan l000l who are behind supremacy and ir in the wilderness LOL

55 minutes ago, Forever Green said:

My dick isn’t 2 inches weirdo lmao. Jojo is my bitch. The dude is emotionally unstable lmfao, but keep up with the propaganda 

Edited by Tevin

1 minute ago, Tevin said:

My dick isn’t 2 inches weirdo lmao. Jojo is my bitch. The dude is emotionally unstable lmfao, but keep up with the propaganda 

l0l is @JoJo your bitch? please show me his 1.5k word apology essay to you, because rn all i see is you made a 1.5k word apology essay to him and eop l000000l ur jojos bitch, its like the 1800s all over again

4 minutes ago, Forever Green said:

l0l is @JoJo your bitch? please show me his 1.5k word apology essay to you, because rn all i see is you made a 1.5k word apology essay to him and eop l000000l ur jojos bitch, its like the 1800s all over again

I literally can show you him crying on ts lmfao. But calling someone a bitch when you’re on an anonymous account lmao. Completely broken just like jojo’s bitch ass. Another thing, you stay on sharkbrew, you must not have a life. Stay ez xP

Just now, Tevin said:

I literally can show you him crying on ts lmfao. But calling someone a bitch when you’re on an anonymous account lmao. Completely broken just like jojo’s bitch ass. Another thing, you stay on sharkbrew, you must not have a life

youre the one replying to an anonymous account on sharkbrew crying about what they think of you l0l

all i see atm is apology topic by @Tevin to @JoJo, still cant see anything from jojo l0l jojo = alpha, tevin = beta LMFAO

2 minutes ago, Tevin said:

I literally can show you him crying on ts lmfao. But calling someone a bitch when you’re on an anonymous account lmao. Completely broken just like jojo’s bitch ass. Another thing, you stay on sharkbrew, you must not have a life. Stay ez xP

@Forever Green look how fucking terrified this kid is of me lmfao, won't even tag me thats how scared he is l00000000000000l remember when you wrote a 1500 word essay apologizing on EoP forums and you STILL didnt get in LMFAOOOOOOOOOO holy beta

Just now, JoJo said:

@Forever Green look how fucking terrified this kid is of me lmfao, won't even tag me thats how scared he is l00000000000000l remember when you wrote a 1500 word essay apologizing on EoP forums and you STILL didnt get in LMFAOOOOOOOOOO holy beta

l000l you know how it is man they never dare disrupt their master. while ur rich white and handsome having sex with 10/10 babes hes sitting on runescape forums typing up apology topics l000l

17 hours ago, Forever Green said:

eop have already said they wont bring mains unless mains are brought on them, but foc have already said theyre bringing mains lol (and the last weekends have proved that)

sounds like foc dont want to keep the wilderness clean at all lol

why didnt foc take that advice and overcome the disadvantage without resorting to scummy tactics? all foc proved is that theyre a doxing main bringing clan l000l who are behind supremacy and ir in the wilderness LOL

You’re legit fucking brain dead, no point even trying to converse.

eop can always do their own thing and ignore foe but w.e