Will Foc accept the prep?

Will Foc accept?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Will Foc accept?

• No lol foc are scared #6 overall clan that brings mains and is slumping and avoiding l00l
    • Yes foc finally man up and fight eop

2 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

Down 70? I love how you retards always exaggerate things to feel better about yourselves lmfao

This was only the first weekend, trust me when i say that FO wont fight EOP in wildy when its matched opts or EOP has a +5-10 advantage, same cant be said about EOP who would rush FO in a heartbeat. - The proof is in the pudding.

Hahaha cute im not even in foe btw

46 minutes ago, H I T T A said:

Still no prep though all those balls and will "fight matched opts" but refuse to do so unless it's on their own terms so they can use their absolutely scummy tactics. 

In the end of the day, A PREP doesnt prove shit.

One little mistake/call can make you lose the prep, it hardly proves the overall quality of the clan.. Especially considering that most preps these days are like 30v30 & 40v40, meanwhile clans have 100 ML, how can it determine a clans strength when over half of the clan members arent even attending.

Same can be said about a fullout, one little mistake and youre done.

If clans prepped or fullout more often then it would be a different story, but this isnt the case atm.

In wilderness those little mistakes dont mean that much because theres returning and other shit involved & in the end of the day, wilderness IS and always WILL BE where a clans true strength is determined.

1 minute ago, 0ldschooler said:

Where did i state that youre in FOM?

Down 70? I love how you retards always exaggerate things to feel better about yourselves lmfao

what you said tells me u were thinking im a foe member. Also unbiased i can tell how eop works. They always have excuses/propoganda ready not to fight foe clw. And ive witnessed foe fighting u guys alot even down opts. But hey ur prep record tells it all why u wont fight foe in clw. Ur like 5-40 against foe.

Just now, Crusher said:

what you said tells me u were thinking im a foe member. Also unbiased i can tell how eop works. They always have excuses/propoganda ready not to fight foe clw. And ive witnessed foe fighting u guys alot even down opts wildy wisd. But hey ur prep record tells it all why u wont fight foe in clw. Ur like 5-40 against foe.

3 minutes ago, Crusher said:

what you said tells me u were thinking im a foe member. Also unbiased i can tell how eop works. They always have excuses/propoganda ready not to fight foe clw. And ive witnessed foe fighting u guys alot even down opts. But hey ur prep record tells it all why u wont fight foe in clw. Ur like 5-40 against foe.

youre far from unbiased, ive literally seen you flame EOP since your dumb ass popped up on SB, gtfo rat.

2 minutes ago, 0ldschooler said:

One little mistake/call can make you lose the prep, it hardly proves the overall quality of the clan.. Especially considering that most preps these days are like 30v30 & 40v40, meanwhile clans have 100 ML, how can it determine a clans strength when over half of the clan members arent even attending.

If clans prepped or fullout more often then it would be a different story, but this isnt the case atm.

In wilderness those little mistakes dont mean that much because theres returning and other shit involved & in the end of the day, wilderness IS and always WILL BE where a clans true strength is determined.

Not true. In clw u can decide the rules, u cant bring accounts wich arent allowed. Yes a mistake can fuck it up but thats why strong clans with good clean tactics willl be superior in clw. Wildy is to much scummy tactics and to much mains involved to determine wich clans win. Good returners will win it for their clan, wich doesnt mean ur good in the game. Clw its all about individual quality, listening and tanking.

3 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Not true. In clw u can decide the rules, u cant bring accounts wich arent allowed. Yes a mistake can fuck it up but thats why strong clans with good clean tactics willl be superior in clw. Wildy is to much scummy tactics and to much mains involved to determine wich clans win. Good returners will win it for their clan, wich doesnt mean ur good in the game. Clw its all about individual quality, listening and tanking.

The clans with "good and clean tactics" can fuck up too and lose to lower tier clans.. which would mean that the winning clan wouldnt prep the losing clan for another 9 months to claim that theyre better.

PREPS are about the most irrelevant part of clanning in general, CLW didnt even exist when real clans were rolling in wildy.

Just now, 0ldschooler said:

The clans with "good and clean tactics" can fuck up too and lose to lower tier clans.. which would mean that the winning clan wouldnt prep the losing clan for another 9 months to claim that theyre better.

PREPS are about the most irrelevant part of clanning in general, CLW didnt even exist when real clans were rolling in wildy.

Holy fuck where can i download this excusegenerator.exe

5 minutes ago, Crusher said:

I can agree and respect this opinion but honestly clans choose their own fate in getting these kinds of fights by allowing a negative impact on the fight with things such as mains or even non-pure armor and that sort of thing. I'm not even directing this specifically at eop this can be relevant towards any clan who's down opts and decides to make a crumby call to bring such things. Not to mention, many clans will get word of these fights. So how does it benefit either clan if another clan comes and crashes the fight, and if a main team or unit decides to crash what was the point. Everyone leaves frustrated. 

I would say a FT(whatever) may it be FT100 or whatever death limit is agreed on, could work, this would remove the chance of a shit call ruining it for the clan, but again clans can decide to invite other members into the portal because well I guess RuneScape.com is just so important to win on you know?

1 hour ago, H I T T A said:

I can agree and respect this opinion but honestly clans choose their own fate in getting these kinds of fights by allowing a negative impact on the fight with things such as mains or even non-pure armor and that sort of thing. I'm not even directing this specifically at eop this can be relevant towards any clan who's down opts and decides to make a crumby call to bring such things. Not to mention, many clans will get word of these fights. So how does it benefit either clan if another clan comes and crashes the fight, and if a main team or unit decides to crash what was the point. Everyone leaves frustrated. 

I would say a FT(whatever) may it be FT100 or whatever death limit is agreed on, could work, this would remove the chance of a shit call ruining it for the clan, but again clans can decide to invite other members into the portal because well I guess RuneScape.com is just so important to win on you know?

Oh yh I agree with that 100 %

14 hours ago, Nixon said:

you know that saying "never show your weakness"? well with foc it's the opposite, you HAVE to appear weak, because that's the only time they'll show their acne-ridden faces, if you appear strong they will hide behind their keyboards and link you videos from four years ago

lol didnt foe smoke you in a p2p prep now you refuse to fight them

7 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

You win return fights by having no social life members and then claim they dont "break"  Preps you see real quality 1 mistake and your done just like ww2

8 hours ago, H I T T A said:

Still no prep though all those balls and will "fight matched opts" but refuse to do so unless it's on their own terms so they can use their absolutely scummy tactics. 

and foc wants to fight "on their own terms" too so they can use scummy tactics like ddosing again lol wow everything foc members says is hypocritical l000l shit clan scared to fight in the wilderness, ur supposed to be a pking wilderness clan not some shitty cwa team l0l