Zerg Unit vs Corrupt Pures F2P Prep ~ 20v20 ~

Sharkbrew Legend

Hn3ku4A.png

We challenged Cp for a 20v20 15 min f2p prep via tinychat on Tuesday afternoon Aussie time and came out victorious, with the 2-1 win. Good to see you fellas prepping again, hopefully many more to come :)

2HNWKN7.png

VIDEOS:

COMING SOON

2HNWKN7.png

Round 1:

Zu Starting: 21

CP Starting: 21

Zu Ending: 18

CP Ending: 0

2HNWKN7.png

Round 2:

Zu Starting: 22

CP Starting: 22

Zu Ending: 15

CP Ending: 0

2HNWKN7.png

Round 3: Heard their ts got hit off this round lol, sucks. gj tho v nice i got one banged

Zu Starting: 19

CP Starting: 19

Zu Ending: 0

CP Ending: 6

2HNWKN7.png

Our  main TS got hit off all 3 rounds (#salty idle) but we were on a backup so nothing to worry about! :P

OT: Thx 4 the fight! lolcp!!

Welcome to the pure community :)! Also I remember we mini'd RD and we got accused of ddosing there ts "This was while Zu was watching it" than we mini'd Zu and we got accused of ddosing the ts "While RD was watching" leads me to believe other clans are ddosing each other xD. 

Welcome to the pure community :)! Also I remember we mini'd RD and we got accused of ddosing there ts "This was while Zu was watching it" than we mini'd Zu and we got accused of ddosing the ts "While RD was watching" leads me to believe other clans are ddosing each other xD. 

Unfortunately it wasn't us, we don't ddos lol. Cp know who it was hitting them off, it's not hard to work out.

Unfortunately it wasn't us, we don't ddos lol. Cp know who it was hitting them off, it's not hard to work out.

Na my point was I have been in RD/ZU/EOP Ts3 and I have never been hit off at all during trips,events,minis, and in edge but the funny thing is there is always some1 blaming the other when it's most likely some syndrome who's doing it for fun.