Eruption of Barbers 3-0 Ponytails

J Styles

Day 2: Rebel, Jonty and Cronic are still waiting for Birthdays reply

I like how the 3 rejects who brought EoP down to it's lowest point ever are the most eager to brag about EoPs new achievements even though they didn't have brown sticky stuff to do with it lmfao

Cloyde must have left some pretty deep emotional scars 

Day 2: Rebel, Jonty and Cronic are still waiting for Birthdays reply

I like how the 3 rejects who brought EoP down to it's lowest point ever are the most eager to brag about EoPs new achievements even though they didn't have brown sticky stuff to do with it lmfao

Cloyde must have left some deep emotional scars

hahahahahaha

I knew what you were talking about, I'm just trolling the fuck out of you but you so lost you don't even realise "new kid" l0l.

All your replies are the same to me... How am I supposed to tell if you're being serious or trolling when both come off the same way due to how fucking cauliflower your serious posts are??

Name one person that gives a fuck about Zybez awards O.o? I'd never even heard of them before lmao.

Your clan got out of the bullying because every other clan closed/went down a lot in pull. You took advantage and mass-recruited. Now your clan flames every other clan like you've always been #1. Not even close bruh, when pure community was at peak you were a bashing bag.

you not knowing about zybez awards shows how new  and dumb you are.

I'll start naming clans instead of ppl bcos we'd be busy tomorrow

AF

RoT

Di

VR

Ronin

DF

Rol

Sv

EoP

Foe

MM

TLP

Fi

CT v1

CP

IR

Zu

most likely forgot a few.

'when pure community was at peak you were a bashing bag.' LOLMFAO, you sir has surpassed swelly in stupdity. When Pure Clanning was at its Peak we were pulling 120-140s for 14 months straight and dominated f2p, made MM the first pure clan to team with mains 2 compete.

You're still ranting the same bullbrown sticky stuff because you got nothing else to say, which is inaccurate. When our pulls raised every clans pulls raised. That was a good 3 months after the so called 'mass recruiting', you don't know jack brown sticky stuff, you're just another clueless sb warrior that makes himself look more broccolied with every sentence he posts. I've explained it to you before in full detail and cleared you from sb for 2 days. keep your mouth shut and know your place randomer.