Eruption of Barbers 3-0 Ponytails

J Styles

me, pixel (possibly), nice net, legacy swat, mad3 owns, tyler, high bridd, murk, webey, can i have my potato now

U got banned and booted

Pixel is clan friend

Murk sas never foe

Tyler is mine ugly ass.

Weeby no

So again, that's 4, 6 of tyler/weeby go back.

I edit my post. I don't think it's revisionist history to claim CT weren't top 3 in P2P in the wilderness.

Fi/Sv/Foe were the top 3 pulling clans in P2P, if we're talking about matched then that's a different story.

Even including weekends and pulls we still competed with foe a fair bit and sv were like the EoP of today in terms of using mains so idk why you're even mentioning them. P2p includes preps as well as the wilderness so c'mon lmfao...

What has RD done to u :S

Redemption has done nothing. I just don't like EOP because as soon as they reach the top, look at how they act. EOP were probably the most bullied clan in 2014 until like october? Makes no sense.

Redemption has done nothing. I just don't like EOP because as soon as they reach the top, look at how they act. EOP were probably the most bullied clan in 2014 until like october? Makes no sense.

ha-ha, so we won the Best Overall Pure Clan Of 2014 award on zybez by getting bullied all year?

yea pal that's defenitely it

ha-ha, so we won the Best Overall Pure Clan Of 2014 award on zybez by getting bullied all year?

yea pal that's defenitely it

oh no you won the mighty zybez trophy that no one gives a flying fuck about, please sir will you sign ur autograph on my dick so i can suck myself off and be reminded everytime i choke of the great eop warrior aka rebel.

Facepalm.

You were almost every clans punching bag throughout the most part of 2k14 and now when ur pull is a bit higher than the rest of the community you start brown sticky stuff with every clan and try to flame as much as possible and acting like dickheads? How mature rebel how mature. Oh and ur prep record is still there u know rofl

/topic

C u im out, inb4 some broccoli decided to quote me lol just so u know im getting banned and i wont even be able to see it so suckscock will ya? Xoxoo pce

and now when ur pull is a bit higher than the rest of the community you start brown sticky stuff with every clan and try to flame as much as possible and acting like dickheads?

We didnt start brown sticky stuff with any clan but Fi, not our fault clans like RD decided to suck them off by crashing every fight we have & flaming us on every aftermath topic.

Can u name a clan other than RD that we talk brown sticky stuff to? Not even CP... lmfao.

tldr: Talk brown sticky stuff get hit peasants.

We didnt start brown sticky stuff with any clan but Fi, not our fault clans like RD decided to suck them off by crashing every fight we have & flaming us on every aftermath topic.

Can u name a clan other but RD that we talk brown sticky stuff to? Not even CP... lmfao.

tldr: Talk brown sticky stuff get hit peasants.

Are u fking ok in ur head or how many chromosomes have you actually lost? You are one of the people in eop that is talking mad brown sticky stuff about every single clan you win over l00l. For example, when the closed clan aka foe absolutely smashed you 3-0 they said stuff like, "lalala we are better than eop" idk and by "retaliating" you start to flame them "sht clan closed l0l0l0" etc. Might not have been you but others from eop which clearly shows the maturity level of you fuckheads rofl. If foe reopens ur in deep trouble dipbrown sticky stuff l00000l