Eruption of Barbers 3-0 Ponytails

J Styles

ha-ha, so we won the Best Overall Pure Clan Of 2014 award on zybez by getting bullied all year?

yea pal that's defenitely it

Name one person that gives a fuck about Zybez awards O.o? I'd never even heard of them before lmao.

Your clan got out of the bullying because every other clan closed/went down a lot in pull. You took advantage and mass-recruited. Now your clan flames every other clan like you've always been #1. Not even close bruh, when pure community was at peak you were a bashing bag.

Name one person that gives a fuck about Zybez awards O.o? I'd never even heard of them before lmao.

Your clan got out of the bullying because every other clan closed/went down a lot in pull. You took advantage and mass-recruited. Now your clan flames every other clan like you've always been #1. Not even close bruh, when pure community was at peak you were a bashing bag.

what year was the pc peak for you?

jw

Redemption has done nothing. I just don't like EOP because as soon as they reach the top, look at how they act. EOP were probably the most bullied clan in 2014 until like october? Makes no sense.

The way we're acting now is the same way EOP has always and will always act. Most hated then, most hated now.

#Getoverit

#lowtiererik

The whole runescape community aside from your salty ass l0l

The way we're acting now is the same way EOP has always and will always act. Most hated then, most hated now.

#Getoverit

#lowtiererik

Council had High Tier access in Control if it's so important for you l0l. A rank really does seem to matter to you lilguy.

And nah, SV are the most hated clan, don't brag about yourself l3l

Council had High Tier access in Control if it's so important for you l0l. A rank really does seem to matter to you lilguy.

And nah, SV are the most hated clan, don't brag about yourself l3l

You obviously haven't been around long then haha

after a bit of generalising and rash decision making you decided you'd pick rd over zu because zu flame 24/7 but u flame 24/7 and rd flame 24/7???

I don't flame, I defend myself. There's a difference bruh.

Then maybe you should stop posting 30 times on our sharkbrew topics and go post on Svs zybez topics.

Why would I go on Zybez when there's "G.E" ingame lad ;)? And I can post wherever I want, seeing as you're replying you're doing the same bruh.