i don't understand

sudo_

why does everyone hate fi they're the most likable clan out of all you others lol....

when did i ever say i hated fi? i have no problems with fi and like some of the members but i dont understand that video if they dont post anything after the vid

when did i ever say i hated fi? i have no problems with fi and like some of the members but i dont understand that video if they dont post anything after the vid

No but this starts drama so why not just leave it how it is but not saying anything in the first place?

just saying

Pvm clans usually have nice communities, except for the odd deaf broccoli.

remember when zenith closed after like a month 

Fi doesnt even post aftermath topics on here, they do on zybez though.

Pussies...

????????

• Mediator

Fi doesnt even post aftermath topics on here, they do on zybez though.

Pussies...

haha actually they do

If you look at event aftermath they've posted all their prep wins in that forum including their prep win only last week over redemption.

The reason they haven't posted any trip aftermath topics on sharkbrew for about 3 months is because every topic they've made in that time is pure propaganda and they don't want to post it on a forum where people can actually work out who won & lost, unlike on zybez where the mains have no clue.

haha actually they doIf you look at event aftermath they've posted all their prep wins in that forum including their prep win only last week over redemption.The reason they haven't posted any trip aftermath topics on sharkbrew for about 3 months is because every topic they've made in that time is pure propaganda and they don't want to post it on a forum where people can actually work out who won & lost, unlike on zybez where the mains have no clue.

damn bro for someone who doesn't play you're really interested in Fi, if i didn't know any better i would say thats your guilty pleasure.. You've really been keeping track lol