Sign in to follow this  
Couck

pure/midweek Monday - Misfit smoked again

Recommended Posts

kjCfSt4.png&key=c01a09d00dc8edcd87e1fb4a

We went out on a lovely pk trip and after killing some random teams we heard misfits was out.. we prepared as much as needed (joke we just stood there and waited on them) anyways to our surprise they logged in on us and we banged the fuck out of them. After that they somehow tried to have a 3 man spam saying fi cleared which was funny..

Anyway 2nd fight we were ready for them again and again they logged into us for some retarded reason.. this time in like a 10 man clump too LOL. Oh well shit gets easier every fucking day

 

Nice try Shitfits you really thought ! 

 

 

 

 

 

0357b86858.png

 

 

 

 

 

8OpsQHe.png

 

 

 

 

 

 

QmDp6KX.png

 

 

8l8giT5.png

 

 

 

P4Jkc5a.png

 

 

ZYwCigy.png

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

5e6e510ddffdd12ac0ae901debc9dd65.png

 

 

 

e6CHTGM.png

 

8203b62b5a7c4ebb01f41224129425c3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your vid ends with this ? mf had 10-12 still there LMAOOOOOOO nice try ..

7d1c1d12b804f94b30edd42dbf581fcb.png

 

 

A real clear right here ! Whole vid ! watch and learn lmao !! from start until end.. Nice try LMAOO

 

1:10 for whole fight when we logged in on you LMAO!  Vid speaks for it self LMAOO

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, A Dutch said:

Your vid ends with this ? mf had 10-12 still there LMAOOOOOOO nice try ..

7d1c1d12b804f94b30edd42dbf581fcb.png

 

 

A real clear right here ! Whole vid ! watch and learn lmao !! from start until end.. Nice try LMAOO

 

1:10 for whole fight when we logged in on you LMAO!  Vid speaks for it self LMAOO

 

 

Oh please watch the other video lol.. we literally turned and killed you all or watch the pics stop trying man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Couck said:

Oh please watch the other video lol.. we literally turned and killed you all or watch the pics stop trying man

No need to watch pics when i have a full clear on vid lmao ! ur vid ends with 12 mf in game lmao !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Couck said:

you ran north and came back 5 mins later @A Dutch

34b687a250.jpg

just stop my nig lool

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL watch the vid kid. a movement to north. ( not even out of reach LMAOO still can see em on minimap. nice try )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, A Dutch said:

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL watch the vid kid. a movement to north. ( not even out of reach LMAOO still can see em on minimap. nice try )

Im actually worried if u think you actually won this fight man. Like seriously get help.. running away from a fight after getting smoked to then rerush 2 members and claim a win isn't what is a win. I mean everyone knows how desperate misfits is for wins.. you been doing it to every clan but no1 believes you anymore or ever did.. look at your pulls that alone says enough, lol..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, A Dutch said:

Your vid ends with this ? mf had 10-12 still there LMAOOOOOOO nice try ..

7d1c1d12b804f94b30edd42dbf581fcb.png

 

 

A real clear right here ! Whole vid ! watch and learn lmao !! from start until end.. Nice try LMAOO

 

1:10 for whole fight when we logged in on you LMAO!  Vid speaks for it self LMAOO

 

 

 

u cant just dip out of the fight and expect us to wait there for 3 minutes on low supplies after clearing u so u can re-hit it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dynamic said:

 

u cant just dip out of the fight and expect us to wait there for 3 minutes on low supplies after clearing u so u can re-hit it

for real lmfao @A Dutch next time stand your ground like a man i would say but you got wiped of the fucking map LOLOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this