[CRINGE] IR AUDIO 7/15/18 [AUDIO LEAK]

Spiral

4 hours ago, Aysix said:

People saying "ir fighting eop bla bla bla" when we all know the moment Sup engages in a 1v1 with Ir it immediately turns into a 1v3 with Apex/EOP/IR all focusing supremacy.

the quick 30 second fight we had with IR at east bandits consisted of them rushing +10 to being -5 by the time eop comes to save the day.

yawn

You should worry more about your xLPC (and your kid), buddy.  I'm going to personally ensure you have a miserable time on Supremacy trips from here on out.  Good luck.

On 7/15/2018 at 8:01 PM, .Zo said:

You should worry more about your xLPC (and your kid), buddy.  I'm going to personally ensure you have a miserable time on Supremacy trips from here on out.  Good luck.

dude you're just jealous that supremacy is everything you wish you could be in a runescape pure clan lol.

quote me if triggered, since i've been in supremacy i've made IR have the shittiest weekend trips and i haven't even tried 100%. Good luck. 

2 hours ago, Aysix said:

dude you're just jealous that supremacy is everything you wish you could be in a runescape pure clan lol.

quote me if triggered, since i've been in supremacy i've made IR have the shittiest weekend trips and i haven't even tried 100%. Good luck. 

Relax buddy you've been in SUP for like 2 months.  Don't forget that the whole pure community is laughing at you, IR is going to continue to kill your joke of a clan and there is nothing you can do about it.  Bail while you still can; a few of your ranks already have.

Quote me if triggered, pussy.

8 hours ago, .Zo said:

Relax buddy you've been in SUP for like 2 months.  Don't forget that the whole pure community is laughing at you, IR is going to continue to kill your joke of a clan and there is nothing you can do about it.  Bail while you still can; a few of your ranks already have.

Quote me if triggered, pussy.

I've been in SUP for 2 months and i've already killed your clan into holding hands with 2 other ones for support lol. IR isn't killing shit when you avoid to 1v1 SUP or even prep/fullout sup at all.

My xLPC did this to you, no wonder you can never touch supremacy.

stay ez bud

21 minutes ago, Aysix said:

I've been in SUP for 2 months and i've already killed your clan into holding hands with 2 other ones for support lol. IR isn't killing shit when you avoid to 1v1 SUP or even prep/fullout sup at all.

My xLPC did this to you, no wonder you can never touch supremacy.

stay ez bud

We bullied you into canceling your trips and watching us fight EOP while you sit at ge arguing in ranked channels about whether to buy other clans' capes.  Nobody buys your pathetic propaganda and everyone is laughing at you.  It only gets worse from here.  

1 hour ago, .Zo said:

We bullied you into canceling your trips and watching us fight EOP while you sit at ge arguing in ranked channels about whether to buy other clans' capes.  Nobody buys your pathetic propaganda and everyone is laughing at you.  It only gets worse from here.  

lmfao if you think IR had anything to do with us cancelling sunday. you obviously have 0 intel when it comes to supremacy hahhahaha. Your clan is pathetic keep hiding behind the likes of Apex and EOP just shows how much you can't compete with supremacy head on. 

stay ez kid 

6 hours ago, Aysix said:

lmfao if you think IR had anything to do with us cancelling sunday. you obviously have 0 intel when it comes to supremacy hahhahaha. Your clan is pathetic keep hiding behind the likes of Apex and EOP just shows how much you can't compete with supremacy head on. 

stay ez kid 

Hahahahahaha your clan is dead.  Keep on slaving anyway, buddy!

17 minutes ago, .Zo said:

Hahahahahaha your clan is dead.  Keep on slaving anyway, buddy!

IR is like the lowest quality clan out here and everyone knows no need to act up just enjoy the game if thats even possible being in ir

On 7/14/2018 at 4:44 PM, Parm said:

also why are you leaking audio of you not hitting IR once and IR losing to the #1 clan EoP after stepping up down opts to fight us

when sup audio consists of you running logging from EoP and going to G/E to buy EoP capes?

yikes lmao this is a horrible effort rd quality.

Gz brother parm