SKO Vs. ZU -THE TRUTH! 4-1.

موني

another reason for why this prep went terribly wrong was a lack of communication. I was constantly pming zu's ranks about things for prep such as attacking round etc. but no1 replied. only Soniqs and i dont even know if he's a high rank in Zu (no flame intended). Next EVENT anyone gets vs SKO pm myself JC on irc. its not hard. we prepped EOP no problem and i dont seem why you guys couldnt do the same. Regardless of a win or loss its just a game lol and we just wanted to have a PKRI for the 3rd round so it could be fair. W/e ty for prep had fun. Gl over the weekend. Also calm down with the flame ZU it makes your clan look like its full of 12 year olds. Be mature.

As for making topics such as these: 

I feel it was totally pointless and cauliflower. I apologize for making my clan look extremely dumb by posting such a ludicrous topic. No point since we didnt even win or lose.

im sorry but do you? i swear its like you've never prepped when people have pulled more your a fucking spastic kid

im sorry but do you? i swear its like you've never prepped when people have pulled more your a fucking spastic kid

So your saying which ever clan pulls more basically has the advantage of getting 2 attacking rounds?

another reason for why this prep went terribly wrong was a lack of communication. I was constantly pming zu's ranks about things for prep such as attacking round etc. but no1 replied. only Soniqs and i dont even know if he's a high rank in Zu (no flame intended). Next EVENT anyone gets vs SKO pm myself JC on irc. its not hard. we prepped EOP no problem and i dont seem why you guys couldnt do the same. Regardless of a win or loss its just a game lol and we just wanted to have a PKRI for the 3rd round so it could be fair. W/e ty for prep had fun. Gl over the weekend. Also calm down with the flame ZU it makes your clan look like its full of 12 year olds. Be mature.

As for making topics such as these: 

I feel it was totally pointless and cauliflower. I apologize for making my clan look extremely dumb by posting such a ludicrous topic. No point since we didnt even win or lose.

What you didn't pm me. However cranked did.

<[sko]cranked> yo

<[Zu]James|Duces> hi

<[sko]cranked> starts at 5:30

<[Zu]James|Duces> yes

<[Zu]James|Duces> im aware.

<[Zu]James|Duces> We have to sit 14.. We attack ok

<[sko]cranked> well attk

<[sko]cranked> frist

<[Zu]James|Duces> we overpulled u by like 14

<[Zu]James|Duces> we're attacking

<[sko]cranked> kid

<[sko]cranked> we hiopped

<[sko]cranked> fucking tomato

<[Zu]James|Duces> wtf is a hopping rule

<[Zu]James|Duces> lmfao

<[Zu]James|Duces> we had to sit 15

What you didn't pm me. However cranked did.

<[sko]cranked> yo

<[Zu]James|Duces> hi

<[sko]cranked> starts at 5:30

<[Zu]James|Duces> yes

<[Zu]James|Duces> im aware.

<[Zu]James|Duces> We have to sit 14.. We attack ok

<[sko]cranked> well attk

<[sko]cranked> frist

<[Zu]James|Duces> we overpulled u by like 14

<[Zu]James|Duces> we're attacking

<[sko]cranked> kid

<[sko]cranked> we hiopped

<[sko]cranked> fucking tomato

<[Zu]James|Duces> wtf is a hopping rule

<[Zu]James|Duces> lmfao

<[Zu]James|Duces> we had to sit 15

There is a hopping rule tho. The clan that hops attacks first. Every clan we have done this against no complaints.