Omega's Saturday F2P Pk Trip

Braden

i like the 1v1 fights but drop ur lvls 80s and the few 90s i seen its starting be to a joke

I remember calling you a broccoli during our fight because your dumbass went straight into our clan with your scim out and proceeded to die. Point still stands with your comment lmao 90s?

Was a great trip.

O vs T

We started our trip with a quick hit on Trauma that were on 26 hills w/ Olympus.

Olympus dipped but Trauma stayed behind and wanted to battle. This is literally what happened:

???????? You crashed, how can you talk about 1v1's. Oh slumped already into propaganda fair enough np.

O vs T

We started our trip with a quick hit on Trauma that were on 26 hills w/ Olympus.

Olympus dipped but Trauma stayed behind and wanted to battle. This is literally what happened:

???????? You crashed, how can you talk about 1v1's. Oh slumped already into propaganda fair enough np.

umm

Combat

50-75

Defence

1-10

1gaP4Lv.pngOP9KzQ9.png4l0OCta.png

that's 3 of your elite+s, if we had the rest of your ML probably find a ton more

this is why no one takes trauma seriously or preps them lmfao, I guess you are unable to count if you think that's 75 cb or 1-10 defence.

HNIWDji.png

OQtBdei.png

rUtkuB5.png

And also probably from trauma (only known lpc clan to currently ddos)

65d30791f8.png

#propaganda