WHO CAN OVERTHROW THE GODKINGS OF ALL CLANS. NOBODY!

10 hours ago, Royce said:

30 years old btw 

Sup is dead just like aao and all those dead clans you have in your sig. Feels bad you rep dead clans you were a 1+ in. 4ner mute pipe down dog you dont even know me kid. I'll destroy you.

1 hour ago, King of kings said:

Sup is dead just like aao and all those dead clans you have in your sig. Feels bad you rep dead clans you were a 1+ in. 4ner mute pipe down dog you dont even know me kid. I'll destroy you.

U wont do shit pussy 

the double champ does what the fuck he wants 

5 hours ago, Aysix said:

55 try again, enjoy your p2p minis you loser! expect to see you at FOE's HQ in another 2 weeks. 

40 (mains) + 15 (Pures) right?

Only time we even saw you cockroaches this weekend was behind us at Corp cave until you decided to jump in an apparently 55 man clump.

stay bottom tier retard

25 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

40 (mains) + 15 (Pures) right?

Only time we even saw you cockroaches this weekend was behind us at Corp cave until you decided to jump in an apparently 55 man clump.

stay bottom tier retard

Don't forget the time we rushed from corp when they were at CA and immediately teled away...

1 minute ago, Nh ing said:

Don't forget the time we rushed from corp when they were at CA and immediately teled away...

I think the funny part about that is that foe was literally using their clan as bait. Imagine having to explain to your members that they’ll have to sit there and die so that ANOTHER clan can try and kill their rivals.